Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Cycle 1 year anniversary . 4th of July Sale

4th of July is Lunacycle.com one year anniversary/
    A year ago today we started our retail website lunacycle.com which has quickly become the biggest DIY Ebike store on the web.
    We want to thank all of you by offering a 4th of July Sale.
    see our sale here: http://lunacycle.com/hot-new/
    For today only we are offering our new BBS02 and BBSHD installation tool kit for $19.95. When we first came on the scene some dealers were selling tool kits for $150. We Redesigned the Bafang tool kit to be simpler and better and more affordable in beautiful Stainless steel lovingly made in California. We think our installation tool is a better design than the Bafang Tool kit and can offer it cheaper since it is made by us.
    We are also offering the BBSHD at our lowest price ever at just $659 and the BBS02 for $499.
    Other sale items include our new 48v Carbon Shark for $375.
    Golden pie kits are only $339
    See all the Sale items here: http://lunacycle.com/hot-new/
    We hope to keep adding innovations and new innovations every year for many years to come.
    Thanks so much for helping Luna Cycle to have its best first year ever.
    Eric Hicks

Cool tool. ;) Order in - but I really wish the programming cable and Bafang lock rings were in stock - all these separate shippings are killing me.

Also, that new Shark pack looks awesome. I would have ordered and shipped by sea if I'd known you had them coming. Do you plan on getting any side loading shark packs in any time in the future?

Comment

Not planning on any side loading shark packs right now....but might do that instead of the carbon pack depending on how well people adopt to the new carbon.

My feeling is the new carbon pack is a bit unintuitive to latch on...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
        Not planning on any side loading shark packs right now....but might do that instead of the carbon pack depending on how well people adopt to the new carbon.

My feeling is the new carbon pack is a bit unintuitive to latch on...
        That new pack seems similar to the one that came with my wife's Bosch fitted bike. And yes, if it's the same, you need to give it a push to engage the lock or, as the shop dude said has happened to other customers, it'll jump off on the first bump.

Comment

Working...
        X