GURU Appreciation Month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GURU Appreciation Month

Luna just scored a KHS account and we are buying in bulk and getting awesome pricing.

You can see our latest khs bike offered as a complete bike here:

http://lunacycle.com/complete-e-bikes/

To active forum members who have posted more than 100 posts we are going to offer special pricing on bare khs bikes for builders.

This pricing is too low to publish...if youre interested in a KHS bike for building and you are one of our active members who have made a significant contribution here,

then pm me for pricing details....

Thanks for all your guys support....we really appreciate you.

ERIC Click image for larger version

Name:	khsluna7200.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	765.6 KB
ID:	16485

ERIC

your PM's are turned off
    Last edited by Eric Luna; 09-05-2016, 05:54 PM. Reason: I dont think my pms are off but sometimes people say that....are you able to send other users pms?
    http://electricbike.com/forum/forum/...-disc-fsr-2005

Comment

• Eric Luna
      Eric Luna commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think my pms are off but sometimes people say that....are you able to send other users pms? im looking into this.

Old fart gurus lose. VBG

Comment

Yes I am. Same issue responding to another unrelated PM you sent me.

Comment

Sounds great! From which models can we choose?

Comment

Right now i can tell you guys what we have in stock which is the 650 7200s the 4 season 3000 fatbikes, and a few other of the lower end full suspension mountain bikes the 5500 and the 2500 i believe.....

if i sell these close to my cost i dont have a problem with that ....but it has to be to the guys who i know wont give me grief later. :)

ERIC

Comment

• Louis
            Louis commented
            Editing a comment
            PM the 4 season 3000 price. PLEASE. Have the motor ready to rock!

what frame sizes are available?

Comment

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            mostly large and xlarge and some mediums....

Do you have an FSR 29'er from KHS? I would possibly like to build on that base if you have them available.

Comment

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            Good idea...since you did a build thread on this one this is one i should make a point of stocking..... let me see what i can get for a price and i will message you.

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            I can get you a Team 29 FS Carbon right now for $3000 which is a clearance price.... its like a $5500 retail bike.

That new KHS bike bike looks so awesome! I just tried to upgrade my order from the Giant Stance to the KHS 7200, but no luck...bummer!

Comment

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            should be possible as long as bike hasnt shipped.

• Rodney64
            Rodney64 commented
            Editing a comment
            I want one too

Eric, I stand corrected. The guys at Luna Cycle really came through with my last minute upgrade request. I was able to upgrade to the KHS Six-fifty and I can't wait to own this high performance e-bike, which I believe rivals any e-mtb at even 3x it's price range. I really appreciate your team going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction! That was huge!

Comment

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            great glad we could make that happen....i think you will really like that bike.

Hi Eric, I saw someone else is also interested in KHS team 29 FS Carbon. How you compare it to six fifty 7200? And how much will be cost to prepare one with ba fang 100w motor for me? Many thanks

Comment

• Eric Luna
            Eric Luna commented
            Editing a comment
            it wont be compatible with a bbsxx system so we will be mounting a cyclone to it....very similiar to the 7200 but made from carbon and higher end components.

I mean 1000W :)

Comment

Originally posted by Farid View Post
            Hi Eric, I saw someone else is also interested in KHS team 29 FS Carbon. How you compare it to six fifty 7200? And how much will be cost to prepare one with ba fang 100w motor for me? Many thanks
            Thanks Eric :)

Comment

dang that is a good deal, just curios I would love to compare the ground clearance from the bang on that bike to the one I currently have on a tube that is straight. any chance of you guys measuring that ?? it would be so much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X