Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave mc
    replied
    dang that is a good deal, just curios I would love to compare the ground clearance from the bang on that bike to the one I currently have on a tube that is straight. any chance of you guys measuring that ?? it would be so much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Originally posted by Farid View Post
    Hi Eric, I saw someone else is also interested in KHS team 29 FS Carbon. How you compare it to six fifty 7200? And how much will be cost to prepare one with ba fang 100w motor for me? Many thanks
    Thanks Eric :)

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    it wont be compatible with a bbsxx system so we will be mounting a cyclone to it....very similiar to the 7200 but made from carbon and higher end components.
  • Rodney64
    Giga Member

• Rodney64
    commented on 's reply
    I want one too
  • Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    great glad we could make that happen....i think you will really like that bike.

• Farid
    replied
    I mean 1000W :)

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Hi Eric, I saw someone else is also interested in KHS team 29 FS Carbon. How you compare it to six fifty 7200? And how much will be cost to prepare one with ba fang 100w motor for me? Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• SDH
    replied
    Eric, I stand corrected. The guys at Luna Cycle really came through with my last minute upgrade request. I was able to upgrade to the KHS Six-fifty and I can't wait to own this high performance e-bike, which I believe rivals any e-mtb at even 3x it's price range. I really appreciate your team going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction! That was huge!

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    should be possible as long as bike hasnt shipped.

• SDH
    replied
    That new KHS bike bike looks so awesome! I just tried to upgrade my order from the Giant Stance to the KHS 7200, but no luck...bummer!

Leave a comment:

• Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    I can get you a Team 29 FS Carbon right now for $3000 which is a clearance price.... its like a $5500 retail bike.
  • Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    Good idea...since you did a build thread on this one this is one i should make a point of stocking..... let me see what i can get for a price and i will message you.
  • Eric Luna
    Administrator

• Eric Luna
    commented on 's reply
    mostly large and xlarge and some mediums....

• Louis
    commented on 's reply
    PM the 4 season 3000 price. PLEASE. Have the motor ready to rock!
  • FolsomRider
    Guru

• FolsomRider
    replied
    Do you have an FSR 29'er from KHS? I would possibly like to build on that base if you have them available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X