Steering Lock for Sur Ron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering Lock for Sur Ron?

I have a LBX with the stock DNM Volcano forks. The bottom of the triple clamp, right side, has a spot to mount a push-pin type steering lock (2 smaller champhered holes for screws and a larger hole for the locking pin). Just above that is a metal tab welded to the frame with a dead end hole for a locking pin to go into. With the handlebars turned all the way to the left, the larger holes line up.
    I've read online of the road legal versions in Europe that have a steering lock.
    Does anyone know where I can find one of these? It looks like it would be the same type of steering lock an old Honda would use.

Comment

I’ve noticed the same thing. I’ve been looking also. Did you find one? I use my SRX on road and for delivering. It would be helpful aside from locking it to something with a chain on every pickup and drop off.

Comment

It looks like Gritshift has the OEM fork lock as part of a matched set with new ignition and battery lid lock: https://gritshift.com/products/oem-i...sur-ron-segway

Comment

Working...
        X