Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luna X1 derailer hanger; where to find a new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna X1 derailer hanger; where to find a new one?

Please help me find how to order a derailer hanger for my X1. One of my sons endo'ed the bike and bent the hanger. It's an odd looking hanger and I can't figure out where to order it. I've attached a picture.

It seems like I'm the crash tester for the X1's...

Mike Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200509_165901.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	105582

Did you find a derailleur hanger for your Luna X1 Enduro? I’m searching, too.

There doesn’t seem to be much information on the internet or forums. Have submitted a trouble ticket to Luna asking them.

Comment

Have you guys found this anywhere?

Comment

I did not. Luna offered to sell me one for $25, which I thought was a little steep. I just straightened my bent one and hoping it holds up. I love Luna, but wish they would work out a system to source parts or even refer to a reasonable outside source. It seems like they have zero plans on how to source parts for the bikes they sell.

Comment

I also in need of a derailleur hanger. But seems I can only buy it at Luna.

Comment

It's an enduro bike, that derailer is made to be straightened half a dozen times before it needs replacement. But we do sell them via special order if you really want to buy one for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by paxtana View Post
              It's an enduro bike, that derailer is made to be straightened half a dozen times before it needs replacement. But we do sell them via special order if you really want to buy one for some reason.
              Hi Pax,

I lost the bolt for the X1 derailleur hanger. It's where the thru axle goes through. Do you have this?

Comment

• paxtana
                paxtana commented
                Editing a comment
                We have that for special order just email support

You can try these guys.
              100% USA made replacement derailleur hangers. Offering over 260 hangers for 6000 different bicycle frames.

Comment

Working...
              X