Error code 30. Bafang bbshd new motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error code 30. Bafang bbshd new motor

Bafang mid drive bbshd error code 30. I’ve checked and rechecked every connection and every component has continuity response. Any ideas what’s wrong.

It might be a pinch or issue with the wiring harness. I've had to replace mine once.

Comment

No pinches in wiring. This is a brand new motor when connecting to laptop it won’t talk to laptop which makes me think internal controller problem. I’ve emailed the seller in China but don’t know what to expect as a reply

Comment

Did you pull the motor cover off and check the connections inside the cover? I've heard of others that had to reseat their connectors.

Comment

Checked connections contacted seller I’ve to send the controller to a uk agent for seeker to get controller reflashed know issue apparently.

Comment

Okay seller gave me a link to eBay costs £21 and postage and packing I sent that yesterday they will apparently re flash the controller and send it back to me. Fingers crossed it works.

Comment

Did you check that white multi-plug connection? That caused my E30 problem.
              Bafang use students/children on the assembly line, great motor but weak quality control

Comment

Originally posted by Sulcata View Post
                Okay seller gave me a link to eBay costs £21 and postage and packing I sent that yesterday they will apparently re flash the controller and send it back to me. Fingers crossed it works.
                Good luck. Hope it works.

Comment

I sent the controller to Manchester the guy reflashed it says it should work now and there was a pin in the connector too short he had to adjust it. Mmmm I’m not sure but hey let’s see if it works.

Comment

Two weeks later still waiting for my controller seems wrong post code on it for return still waiting hope it’s not list

Comment

Just in case it’s list has anyone got a bbshd controller for new midrive 1000w motor

Comment

Originally posted by Sulcata View Post
                        Just in case it’s list has anyone got a bbshd controller for new midrive 1000w motor
                        Hope it showed!

Comment

Still waiting for return of my controller guy in Manchester reckons lost in the post.

Comment

Bummer to hear that you still have not got to do some riding. I'm loving the cooler weather nice not sweating when on a ride. Must not be any local(ish) vendors around you? Guess I should not complain that the USA only seems to have a couple and they are all on the west coast where I am not. Hope you get your parts soon and can start having some fun.

Comment

Still waiting he reckons it’s lost in the post

Comment

Working...
                              X