No announcement yet.

Error code 30. Bafang bbshd new motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are USA vendors that stock just the controller but I would hope there would also be vendors in Europe that would stock them too and be a lot less hassle and expense than getting a part from the US. Or did you have to send the whole motor assembly?

Comment

Hey, just thought I would throw this in here in case anyone else is getting error code 30. You can flash it yourself by following this video and you have the programming cable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4KdSIWpR48. It worked for me!

Comment

Royal Mail can’t find it the sender can only claim £50 for its loss I guess he under insured it I’ve still not received it thanks to eBay whom published collection point correct address but wrong post code it went to Shetland but is lost now en route
        now I’ll need to buy another and wait several weeks from China
        if anyone else encounters problems tell them no to sent it to Manchester for repair they will lose it

Comment

I think I’ve been scammed by the guy in Manchester who should of repaid me it full value. In fact I am pissed that I’ve not been refunded and compensation given to me over a month now

Comment

Who is this guy in Manchester, an ebike store, shop or what?
            I see you`re in Glasgow so a package shouldn`t get lost in the mail from there. Has he got Tracking info, Cert of Posting or anything?

Comment

The seller from eBay that sold me motor from China told me to use him he’s on eBay they said they’d refund his fee once it’s done still not got it so Manchester guy claims Royal Mail for £50 I’m supposed to buy another with that I’ve tried tracking no post office can’t find it I reckon it’s gone back to Manchester he’s kept it

Comment

Now I’m looking for a 54.6 v. 5 amp charger anyone know where I can get one quick with a video head plug

Comment

Originally posted by Sulcata View Post
                  Now I’m looking for a 54.6 v. 5 amp charger anyone know where I can get one quick with a video head plug
                  Your best bet is to get onto pedelecs.co.uk and they will be able to help you out i`ve no doubt

Comment

What's a "video head plug". Guessing some sort of video related plug someone decided was a good idea to use for power like the XLR audio plug some packs use?

Comment

Beware ! Never send your bafang controller to a guy on eBay from Manchester as you never get it back he’s telling me it’s lost in the post.

Comment

So did you get a replacement from another supplier so you are able to ride now? Or still waiting?

Comment

Working...
                        X