Freego bike ladies version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freego bike ladies version.

Hello... I have no knowledge of electric bike maintenance. Having just moved abroad from U.K. and had bike shipped out finding it no longer works!!! Where to start! No lights come up handle bar although battery is charged ... having just been used to going to bike turning key and riding it , I am totally lost. HELP !!!!!!!

Looks like they make several models and variants. How long of a period of time was there between when it was last used and when you tried to use it and it didn't work? When you were using it it got regular use? How old is it? What sort of indicators does your charger or the battery have that makes you think its fully charged?

Comment

Hi.Thanks for the reply. It’s a Regency that’s 5 years old. It was used regularly in the U.K. but probably hasn’t been used for about 3 months. The battery charger has a green and red light, both of which are lit.

Comment

3 months isn't long enough that I would be worried that something died from non use. I was just worried that it was a 10 year old bike that you didn't ride for several years before the move which was also several years ago.

Not knowing anything about the bike I'm just guessing here........

Are the lights on the charger labeled? What did they normally do?

Do you normally remove the battery or have you removed the battery from the bike? Or is it even a design where it can fairly easily be removed? I'm just wondering about the connections. Did it get shipped with the battery installed? Maybe something got rattled during transport and if you can figure out how to remove and re install the battery then that will solve it?

Comment

Working...
        X