Luna Wolf Pack fit on Vitus Mythique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Wolf Pack fit on Vitus Mythique

Im wondering if anyone has attempted to fit a Luna Wolf V2 on this bike. I want to buy the bike, but I fear that my battery wont fit. ordering a bike from the UK is scary when you dont know if your shit will even fit on it. Any info would be amazing!

Originally posted by CoryRC View Post
    Im wondering if anyone has attempted to fit a Luna Wolf V2 on this bike. I want to buy the bike, but I fear that my battery wont fit. ordering a bike from the UK is scary when you dont know if your shit will even fit on it. Any info would be amazing!
    I printed off a template available here for the Luna Wolf: Luna Wolf V2_2019final.pdf - Google Drive.

This will give you a good idea if the battery will fit. I did this and knew it would be a tight fit on my bike, but it would clear. It gave me confidence to order the battery. BTW, the battery is a beast and looks as good as it does in the pictures!

Comment

• 73Eldo
      73Eldo commented
      Editing a comment
      He mentions ordering the bike so I don't think he has it to try a template on. I suppose you could ask the seller to print one and try it but it doesn't seem likely that anyone that has a bicycle in stock is going to need to go through any extra effort to sell a bike with demand being so high these days.

Thank you for the replies! I already have the battery on a 2009 Fuji reveal, but I'm looking to upgrade the bike. Unfortunately, it's impossible for me to see this bike in a showroom, because it's a direct to consumer brand.

Comment

Current build
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X