Replaced controller, display, and battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replaced controller, display, and battery

OK so please don’t judge me but I really don’t know what I’m doing on this particular bike. So I had to replace the display and the controller because I got a bigger 48 V battery. I ordered controller of Amazon I have a diagram of what it supposed to do. OK so the problem I’m having is I I got the tire to spin with the throttle but the brakes will not cut off the Motor. The PAS system isn’t connected to the display and that’s what I need to figure out. I have it connected to the Sensor on the bike but I’m confused on where the display connects to tell the PAS system to activate. So if I put it all together right now I could ride with throttle only and the motor would cut off only when I stop twisting throttle any help is great.

The pas sensor connects to the controller not directly to the display. The cable that connects the display to the controller handles the pas function.

Comment

Thanks that is very valuable information after putting it together and riding it I have came up with these conclusions. The controller must be for a scooter because there is a 3 speed connector but the PAS doesn’t engage ever but if you hold the throttle for about 3 seconds and let go it doesn’t stop so that tells me I’m connected to the cruise somehow. I have ordered a whole new kit just to start from square 1.

Comment

Working...
      X