Both bbSd turn off after load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both bbSd turn off after load

After the battery reaches 52v it will turn off during load or just will turn off and won’t turn on again I have to unplug and wait 10 min or so then plug back in and will turn off again. This does not happen when battery is 52+v any suggestions? Thank you again

It sounds like there may be an issue with the battery and or its BMS that is going into a protection mode shut down. Since it comes back it seems like there could be one weak cell group that is sensing as low and going into shut down. After sitting a bit the other groups recharge the weak one enough that it lets it turn back on but its still weak so as soon as you try to load it it faults out again.

Comment

My 2 pups and one of my wolfs is doing this I own 4 wolfs interesting these three use the same charger a Luna advanced charger

Comment

Open a ticket with Luna from their site. Look up the original order numbers and include the numbers off the bottom of the problem packs. They may ask you to do some specific tests and document it on video. If they determine its a defect and they are still under warranty I'm sure they will take care of it. If they are out of warranty they may still offer you something.

Comment

Hi. I am running a lime gen 4.0 500 watt scooter motor on my Frankenstein 1970's Kick and Go converted scooter. This motors Juliet connector has a total of 6 pins inside that connect to the motor controller. There are no other wires at all from motor. Compared to every other bike & scooter I've worked on. I'm missing 2 wires. I'm going to say they are the 5v pod red and 0v black wire negative. It has to be those two because I looked at stator & rotor and clearly see the hall ic plus the dedicated slots where 3 hall sensors lay.
          does the 5v power going in to hall sensors now is being supplied off the thick phase wired feeding the motor?
          Have you experienced anything like this before,?
          I was running my scooter non hall and the 48v , 12 MOSFET, 1500 watt controller wo uld start up great with ample torque then as rpm climbs i hear a sound like gears not meshing But this hub is not using the 4 gears inside.
          I opened motor and see nothing out of place. Could higher rpm on this motor non hall be using incorrect phase angle or something and it is recieving sein pulses at wrong degree of rotation? Flipping a phase wired only made itotor backwards.
          ​​​​​​​please reply. Smutpeddler.

Comment

Working...
          X