Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefvb
    replied
    I’m certainly no expert but that sounds like the primary belt drive needs to be replaced. Luna belts are sold out but I found one on Amazon made by Gates also and sold by GritShift. You can also research and replace with a 219 or 420 chain for more reliability but I heard that the gates ones much better then stock and keep in mind the 420 will make it louder. There are plenty of videos out there on how to change the primary belt and/or drive to chain.

Leave a comment:

• jayjay23
    replied
    Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on this one? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
    John

Leave a comment:

• jayjay23
    started a topic Sur Ron Bike Problem

Sur Ron Bike Problem

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and not very knowledgeable when it comes to SurRon ebikes, but looking for help here for my son's bike.

Please see the YouTube video here, My son's bike is kind of "spinning" when he pulls the throttle. Could this be a belt issue inside somewhere? Here is the video link.

If so, what parts would I need to fix and is there some instructional video I can watch to fix this? What else could be the problem? I'd hate to just trash this bike since they are so expensive.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!
    John
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
Working...
X