Luna Controller for BBSHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Controller for BBSHD

Hi, first time posting, and I have a question... I recently purchased a backup controller from Luna and I was wondering does this controller come with the Stock Luna settings? My BBSHD is stuck at a max of 28amps, and I am hesitant to use the Bafang programing program to upgrade the firmware so I can use the full 30amps. I know this question has likely been answered elsewhere, but I am having trouble finding it.. Thank you in advance..

Originally posted by SimplyZaph View Post
    Hi, first time posting, and I have a question... I recently purchased a backup controller from Luna and I was wondering does this controller come with the Stock Luna settings? My BBSHD is stuck at a max of 28amps, and I am hesitant to use the Bafang programing program to upgrade the firmware so I can use the full 30amps. I know this question has likely been answered elsewhere, but I am having trouble finding it.. Thank you in advance..
    I bought one from Luna myself because I was unable to set my max amps beyond 25 amps. as i remember it it has luna programing . I also do reprogram with my Luna programmer box I bought a few years ago

Comment

Working...
    X