BBS02 with Luna DPC-14 display?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS02 with Luna DPC-14 display?

Does anybody know what the red (!) symbol means which flashes briefly after applying brake? I looked in the DPC-14 manual but no mention of that icon.

I'm only running one brake sensor if that makes a difference?

Here's the icon and it appears to be brake related. I installed both brake sensors and now it only appears when releasing the rear lever?

Doesn't seem to be bothering anything or throwing codes in the advanced menu? I'm mostly curious???

Comment

I don't have the color display but I get the ((!)) icon when I compress my brake levers. When I release them it goes away. Maybe one of your sensors is still tripping on release?

Comment

Thanks theronchaplin -

It seems to be a simple brake indicator. Reasonable person might expect a user manual to provide an index of display messages? Oh well...

Somewhat oddly, it’s just slow to react. My intuition is expecting an immediate “brake signal” but this thing seems to be looking for wheel rotation or something?

Which means I’ve often let-up on the brake lever by the time the ((!)) pops up. Ok, I’ve learned something today!

Comment

Working...
        X