Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask an ebike technical question get an answer within 30 minutes or so.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alosip
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I took the derailer off to diagnose the problem but the shifter got stuck before when it was properly attached.

• TaylorN
    replied
    Does the following chainring adapter work on the BBSHD or is there another one that is recommended?
    https://lunacycle.com/luna-chainring...-bafang-bbs02/

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    The derailer wasn't even on the bike in the video?

• alosip
    commented on 's reply
    I feel there is good tension in the cable.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Are you saying it is doing this even when there is proper tension on the cable?

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to hear you got it figured out!

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Please file a support ticket for this one https://lunacycle.com/support-request/

• alosip
    replied
    My x-1 rear gear shifter got stuck in one position and doesn’t move at all. I’ve uploaded a video. Please take a look maybe someone will have an idea on what happened and how to fix it.
    https://youtu.be/vtSP0dyZGfE

Leave a comment:

• alosip
    replied
    I’ve removed the caliper. But it doesn’t mater now. The noise was coming from the front wheel brakes! I swear when I am riding it sounds like it’s coming from the rear not the front! :) I’ve spend two days trying to fix rear wheel when the problem was actually in the front.
    Thanks everyone for helpful suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• trekkeer
    replied
    My 6 month old Luna wolf pup worked great for nearly 1,000 miles. After sitting unplugged from the bike for about a month it now only charges to 53.5 volts and shuts down at 48-49 volts, severely limiting my use. The Luna charger is fine as it charges my other pup to full voltage, so I know it’s not the charger. Gone through several charge/discharge cycles and still the same problem. What can I do to get it to go to full charge?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    When you say you removed the brake do you mean the caliper, or the rotor, or both?

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Unless you can figure out some way to get it on video I'm afraid there is not much we can do to help..

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It's not advertised as being able to do that. Closest thing is you can put a switch on the hotrod signal wire to make it switch from hotrod to whatever Surron has speed limit for on stock bikes.

• LRJenkins
    replied
    This is the display (25100-YQ2A-0100) cameon my sur-ron x.
    i have the sine wave controller.
    How do I set the speed limiter/governor to 20mph/32km?

Leave a comment:

• alosip
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve completely removed rear brake and tried to ride without it. The same sounds is still there, so it’s not a rear disc rotor issue.
Working...
X