Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask an ebike technical question get an answer within 30 minutes or so.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebz
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, There are 4 pinch bolts holding the on the axle, loosen these first then remove the end screw . then the axle should be loose, meaning nothing in the fork legs is holding the axle .. So if it's stuck it's in the wood block. If it is stuck then you will have to find something that fits in the axle that you can tap on it (gently) to slide the axle out on the other side... What ever so do dont force it out, dont try to twist it back and forth out.

https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-initial-setup

• Tjmotley
    replied
    Ok thanks you

Leave a comment:

• HIGHVOLTAGE
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing you're referring to the ASI controller. Yes it will have smoother throttle response.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    You didn't even link to a post bro, it's just a link to an entire page. Nobody knows what you are asking about. See the little hashtag next to the post number? Right click, copy/paste into a reply if you want to reference a specific post.

• Tjmotley
    replied
    What happened to getting a response in 30 minutes or so

Leave a comment:

• Tjmotley
    replied
    I have the cyclone 3k will this give me noticeable throttle smoothness? https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...-or-so/page220

Leave a comment:

• Rd929
    replied
    I’m following the Sur-Ron assembly video you guys did and the part where you unlock the forks, my bolts simply come undone and the axle is still between the forks and the block of wood. Please advise how I can get this axle out. There are no lock or unlock indicators on the bolts like in the video

Leave a comment:

• Rd929
    replied
    I’m following the Sur-Ron assembly video you guys did and the part where you unlock the forks, my bolts simply come undone and the axle is still between the forks and the block of wood. Please advise how I can get this axle out. There are no lock or unlock indicators on the bolts like in the video

Leave a comment:

• Tjmotley
    replied
    Ok thank you will this give me a smoother throttle than the stock controller...... the stock controller is super gulty

Leave a comment:

• HIGHVOLTAGE
    commented on 's reply
    What wattage you need will be dependent on what kind of battery you're using with the kit. It's entirely optional and up to you. If you have a battery that can handle 4000W, by all means go for it but if not, I'd stick with 2000W. PAS and Brake Shut-Off are not compatible with this controller unfortunately.

• Tjmotley
    replied
    I recently got the cyclone 3000 and I'm thinking of getting this controller https://lunacycle.com/asi-bac-800-co...r-72v-version/ do I need the 2000w or the 4000w? And is it possible to set up pas and brake shutoff?

Leave a comment:

• HIGHVOLTAGE
    commented on 's reply
    If it's the controller, just email support@lunacycle.com and we'll help you out.

• briangdd
    replied
    I'm getting Error 07h on new motor from Luna.

I've just recently received and installed a BBSHD motor from lunacycle (order #87323), but after 2 weeks of error free riding I've been getting error 07h. I'm using a 500c display and its set to UBE on the voltage as required for a 52V battery (from EM3EV). The battery is about 2 years old so I'm confused to as why I'm getting an over voltage error. Any pointers? I know from the forum that bafang were shipping some drives with dodgy firmware that affected 52V batteries in this way, but I'd assumed that this would have been flashed at Luna before shipping. I can't find my bafang programming lead to check the firmware so I'm going to just swap out the controller with a spare I bought last time one went wrong for now.

The error occurs under throttle and pedalling, no obvious pattern. I'll also try and swap the display (probably do this first as its the easiest thing to try), but any pointers on diagnosing the problem would be helpful.

Just found my usb programming lead... going to check the controller

Regards
    Last edited by briangdd; 19 hours ago.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Not that I am aware of. You could check there's no issue with the bearings.

• Rdrjrh
    commented on 's reply
    Can I get some type of spacers or something to limit the lateral movement of the spindle? also do you know when you guys will have more BBSHD Clutch gears in stock?
Working...
X