Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask an ebike technical question get an answer within 30 minutes or so.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask an ebike technical question get an answer within 30 minutes or so.

Ok lets try this...

Luna customers....

Do you have a fast question that is not specific to your order?

Need a quick technical question answered?

Please help us out by posting the question here instead of bogging down our email and phone support and we will do our best to speed answer your question.

Ask your question here 9-6pm pacific time and get an answer within 30 minutes.

Re-stock Questions should be posted in this thread:

Keep in mind that "Sales/Order Related questions" are not permitted in this thread. If you have an E-bike technical question relating to a products functionality, troubleshooting or information that you might not be able to find on this forum elseware, then this is the appropriate place to ask it.

Please email
    support@lunacycle.com if you have any questions regarding product stock, or you want to discuss problems with your order

Click image for larger version  Name:	shutterstock_359073401.jpg Views:	1 Size:	259.0 KB ID:	39676
    Last edited by HIGHVOLTAGE; 09-11-2018, 12:03 PM.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    You would need a lot of spacers. See this page https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...considerations

• shonin
    replied
    I purchased a BBSHD with bottom bracket size 73-100mm (Fat), and the bottom bracket of my bicycle is 68mm (I thought it was larger).

I'm confused if I need 5mm of spacers or if I need 32mm of spacers. Can you refer me to the correct product to purchase on luna?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry we don't have extra mounts..

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    You would probably need to rewire it to a compatible connector to match the bike you have, we can not offer that level of customization sorry. If you already have a charger with this connector you can cut it off and wire it up in place of the xt60

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    You would need cyclone cranks. Nothing else will work.

https://lunacycle.com/cyclone-parts/

Similarly this chainring would need cyclone bottom bracket.

• trig_cove
    replied
    I have a Killer Whale battery. Are replacement battery mounts available anywhere? This would be the base wired to the motor that the battery slides and locks into.

Leave a comment:

• pkd1014
    replied
    Hi there! I'm buying the Luna Charger 48V Advanced 300W Ebike Charger.
    My question is if Luna Cycle has the ability to ship it with the XLR 4-Pin (not 3 pin, 4 pins) connector?
    I have a 2017 izip Zuma ebike.

Thanks in advance for your help! And thanks for making a great charger!

Leave a comment:

• azad
    replied
    Hi,

What crank arms would be compatible with this double freewheel chainring set for mid drive? I can't seem to find any on the lunacycle shop.

https://lunacycle.com/cyclone-double...ket-freewheel/

Would this freewheel fit with the BB of the following bike (68-73mm)?

https://www.bikester.se/ortler-linda...rt-870338.html

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably best that you email support@lunacycle.com with your order# and a summary of the issue, spreading out a complex support request across multiple support channels is a good way to get frustrated because we have no reference to the stuff that has already been tried.

• dave hibler
    replied
    ok have spoke with Joel 3 times now voltage checks etc ..... battery wont charge past 60 % tried 2 24hour periods in the last few days...... i need a New battery or BMS board or charger ASAP this is gettin old

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It's the black plug. Looks like this. Also check the pas ring and the pas board, but I would say the most likely cause from opening it up would be if the connector was plugged in only partway and worked itself loose from vibration.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    We have in the past, when demand for the prebuilt bike was low, like during winter. This is not something we are offering at this time due to high demand for the fully built bike. Coast cycles sells the bare frame if you need it.

• thisterpsatool
    replied
    Hi, I think I saw somewhere on reddit that you sell the frame of the Luna Banana without the complete build. Is this still true?

Leave a comment:

• danbaron
    commented on 's reply
    i don't see the part on luna or cali ebike for the BBS02. I'll keep looking. Strange how it would die from me opening up the motor. Perhaps it's just a loose wire. It's not one of the Green, Red, Yellow, but the connector plug?
Working...
X