Where do I get a replacement for the Mighty Mini BMS XR37-14LPM-1035-V1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I get a replacement for the Mighty Mini BMS XR37-14LPM-1035-V1.0

I need to replace my Mighty Mini BMS part # XR37-14LPM-1035-V1.0 I cannot find these online. Where can I buy one so I can plug and play/solder up the replacement.

Where can I get the one used by Luna on this pack?

Although I only had the Mighty Mini for one season, Luna said it was out of warranty and also discontinued. For reference Luna provided all the links to a battery tear down and test procedure which indicates the BMS is bad. I have attempted to charge via the output leads, tested each group of cells, and walked through all the trouble shooting tips. The cell groups appear to be fine at 4V and I do get a full charge on the pack, but when putting any load on the pack, the reading out of the BMS goes to zero.

I have built a lot of packs in the past and am quite good with a soldering iron. I have not built packs with an integrated BMS and usually just use balancers.

Comment

We could hook you up with a different 14s bms if you don't mind rewiring it.

Comment

Replacement received, installed and works perfectly. Thanks.Battery back up and working. For posterity, the specific problem I was experiencing was the battery was reading as fully charged, would charge on the output port, but not on the charging port. When connected to a load (in this case the BBSHD), it would not even power up the system and the battery output would drop drastically and suddenly.

There was no battery venting or damage. I also individually tested each cell and they tested perfectly, ultimately the BMS was at fault. Luna provided a replacement BMS, I desoldered the old BMS and solddered in the new that had a balancing harness that matched up.

Comment

Glad to hear it worked out :)

Comment

Working...
          X