Super Banana V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paxtana View Post
    Pending means something is unavailable with typically no certain ETA. Only normal banana is in stock, full suspension v2 is not.

We do not have a timeline to get more. Maybe by end of year we will have some. Production and delivery from singapore is really spotty when it comes to these frames.
    Thank you for the quick response! Is the V2 only $100 more or do you expect the price to go up on that?

Also, is the full suspension really a deal breaker or is the normal banana a genuinely good ride? What difference does the Ludicrous mode make when it comes to top speed / torque? I can’t seem to find any information on this.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      It is hundreds more, not 100. Both bikes are fat tire, fat tires are great for damping road vibration and so on. It also means less moving parts and that means real good durability for the frame. Banana is a great bike. It is also the only version where you can get most of the accessories built for it. None of those accessories work with the full suspension version, which is why they are not options on the v2 page.

Ludi means quite a bit more torque, as well as bluetooth programmability, you can map out your rides with it, there's a cool app for it, all sorts of stuff. You also would technically have the ability to go up to 72v nominal with an aftermarket battery (which would indeed raise speed quite a bit if you raise voltage), and is practically the only way to get that controller as we do not sell it separately. I would definitely recommend it. There's a section on the knowledge base here about that controller.

I think you sold me on it! I have one more question. Which is the display I want for it? It keeps defaulting to the mini 500c display. Is this the right one to get? I’m not quite sure of the differences.

It also seems as if the handlebars are higher on the normal Banana which I like better.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Mini is smaller. If you want stealth that's a decent option. It is also brighter. 750c is more like a motorcycle dashboard kinda thing, bigger dash means easier to glance at.

Which seems to be the most popular option? Is the bigger one mounted in the center of the bars?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Both are good choices as they are both modern color displays. I would probably prefer the mini.

paxtana I am on the list of those excited about this bike. Any new updates on when it will be available? Alternatively, does anybody know how I can get a pedal coast cycle bike shipped to the US?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there.
      I'm not too sure if/when we will get more of the full suspension version of this frame, it has been difficult to get from coast. We do have the front suspension version in stock though https://lunacycle.com/luna-banana-bbshd-ebike/
Working...
X