X-1 Enduro missing part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-1 Enduro missing part?

Hi I love my 2020 X1 Enduro. I was doing some maintenance this weekend and found I could easily over tighten the front fork if not careful. I think I may be missing a spacer between the front brake disk and fork arm. Should there be a spacer here? (see attached)

Should be an identical spacer for each side. Mine came zip tied to the fork or front spokes, IIRC. Did you not have both originally, or possibly one fell of during a tire change?

Comment

Possibly. I don't remember ever seeing it. I'll contact Luna to get another. Thanks!

Comment

Well hell, my new bike is missing peddles, a charger, and missing safety pins on the brake pads. I just double checked for the spacer and good thing it's there

Comment

Jebus Christmas they really screwed your order. I was able to contact support/sales (Seb - Luna CS team leader & lead tech) who helped me special order a replacement spacer.

Comment

I submitted a support ticket and these guys are asking for pics of the box. Like, what the hell is that going to do? I'm also missing the reflectors, tool box, and god knows what else.
            Last edited by ribeyesteaks; 03-25-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X