My Ludi V2 X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IOUZIP View Post
    What are your VESC settings? I am getting a V2 controller for my X2. Stock battery so limited to 34 amps but should provide 1000 watts max. I cannot find a thread with people sharing VESC config settings.

I have the VESC tool now and am using the following settings. Not been for a ride yet but this is where I am starting. I have a stock battery BMS so currently I have at 29 Current Max amps.

throttle amps 90
    pas amps 76
    power 2000
    rpm 5250
    Throttle response .4
    throttle linearity 100
    fixed throttle box checked
    Hey - sorry, we were traveling then had a family emergency. Will try to get a log of them, but I run on the lower side of settings as I run 9 level PAS and spend most time in PAS2-3 of 9, Trail mode. I almost never used the throttle so pretty much ignored those settings but just started playing with the PAS specific settings.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Hey - sorry, we were traveling then had a family emergency. Will try to get a log of them, but I run on the lower side of settings as I run 9 level PAS and spend most time in PAS2-3 of 9, Trail mode. I almost never used the throttle so pretty much ignored those settings but just started playing with the PAS specific settings.
      Currently running these settings. PAS 2 of 9 is good for mostly flat riding not offering too much assistance and a nice balance. PAS 3 of 9 is good for most technical climbs. So far zero issue with chain breakage. PAS 4 of 9 is more than enough and have use it for a few climbs but it does make it too easy? PAS 9 of 9 I have tried a few times testing out top speed and it goes 34 mph! Top gear is 10 tooth with 36 tooth ring gear.
      Trail X2
      Throttle Amps 70
      PAS Amps 55
      Power 1250
      RPM 6500
      Throttle Response 0.4
      Throttle Linearity 80
      PAS Response 0.5
      Field Weakening 7
      AMPS Max 25
      Attached Files

Comment