• Show
Clear All

• lectrik al
    replied
    PS: My Discover card thinks you're pretty cool too! cha-ching

Leave a comment:

• lectrik al
    replied
    Paxtana, it's your fault, and I'm gonna blame you for me ordering an Eclipse! After many hrs thinkin bout and searching for a "perfect for me" ebike, I came across the Luna Eclipse. It had a lot of the features I THINK I want, and HAD to have - me a newbie. Then I found the Luna forum and this thread, which completely ended the "measure twice... decisions-decisions... that's a lotta $" conundrum.
    Me click SEND, and now, 1 week into sorta patiently waiting - (almost worse than deciding) - I'm looking forward to receiving MY Eclipse. THANKS

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Good question. Maybe it is like with car tires where you will start to expose the other structural parts of the tire after the tread wears away, like the textiles embedded within it. This is just a guess though. I would think at a minimum it would start to discolor or provide some other visual indication to show it is getting worn out.

• Neverlost99
    replied
    No lol good. Just wondering as I am racking up the miles and just wondered how do you know when to replace tires with so little tread? I always just replace,e t by tread depth and we don’t have this. I like these but do t see anything comparable on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Possibly but if so it would probably be a while on tires. Did yours get damaged or something

• Neverlost99
    replied
    Pax do you think replacement tires will be available thru Luna?

Leave a comment:

• btravels
    commented on 's reply
    Let me know how this goes! I'm considering it as well.

• paxtana
    replied
    U locks are probably the most common solution, that and multiple barriers like an additional lock somewhere.

If I were going to get a new bike lock I would get the one recommended by lockpickinglawyer

Last edited by paxtana; 06-30-2022, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyPDX
    replied
    So what size bike locks should I get? I just got it and need to ride to REI to get the bike locks, what do you guys use?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Neverlost99 This goes over the basic idea but let me know if you have any specific questions

Leave a comment:

• Neverlost99
    replied
    Anyone have any tips for using a multimeter on this battery? I don’t have a meter and scared of shorting it when I need to check it in a few months into a planned 6 month storage

Leave a comment:

• spoonf20c
    replied
    https://www.davidbrandnew.com/store/...stem-pre-order

another option for those of you guys that want easier portability with the bmx bars. im gonna give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Disc brake slightly rubbing https://youtu.be/NmqGeLNcVIg

• Horizonis
    replied
    Does anyone know what’s causing this? It’s coming from the front disc brake
    https://imgur.com/a/w11e8fq
    Last edited by Horizonis; 06-23-2022, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see why you would have to change anything unless it was icy or snowy out, then maybe makes sense to have tires with different tread, but no you would not need different rims.
Working...
X