Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looooooooooooonacycl
    replied
    Is this the same battery as the Eclipse (obvs different AH). Luna doesn't have any extra batteries for sale for the bike yet.

Extend your range with a secondary battery. Each battery is built with premium battery cells for long service life. ✔48V 15Ah battery for older STT models. The battery lock is on the side of the battery and the battery power needs to be opened with a key. ✔48V 17.5Ah battery is for the new STT, the battery lock is on t

Leave a comment:

• looooooooooooonacycl
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great! Are they so heavy that they affect speed or range though? I also have a M3, and I'm happy I can fold this and put it in the trunk (if I take the handlebars off).

• bwiesman574
    replied
    What size tubes came with these wheels 20x3.5"?

Leave a comment:

• bwiesman574
    replied
    Originally posted by spoonf20c View Post

The Kenda K257D Klassic Tires are available in sizes to fit most modern and vintage dirt and dual sport bikes. The tread pattern is vintage inspired t…

it’s actually a dirt bike tire, hence the weight and thickness . order a front, 16x3.0
    I bet that really slowed it down!! I'm surprised on how light these fat bike tires are!

Leave a comment:

• Neverlost99
    replied
    Thoughts on hub drive climbing. Pax was correct. The way this is geared allows it to climb aggressively. I am impressed and the hub isn’t hot after a PAS4 climb. Much better than expected.
    Itwould be nice to see the volts on the main screen. The battery indicator seems accurate but I had a little range anxiety today. I had to dismount, toggle and see that it was still 40%. I do notice that around 40 the input effort seems to increased compared to a full battery.

Leave a comment:

• spoonf20c
    replied
    Originally posted by Ebkdp
    I don’t find those, can you post a direct link?
    The Kenda K257D Klassic Tires are available in sizes to fit most modern and vintage dirt and dual sport bikes. The tread pattern is vintage inspired t…

it’s actually a dirt bike tire, hence the weight and thickness . order a front, 16x3.0

Leave a comment:

• spoonf20c
    replied
    swapped to some more aggressive and more durable tires. only draw back is they’re heavier than the stock tires. kenda klassics, 25 bucks a piece on revzilla

Leave a comment:

• Neverlost99
    replied
    Thanks PAX. good explanation

Leave a comment:

• bwiesman574
    replied
    Originally posted by CameronOmnia View Post
    Had a flat tire today. Where can I get replacement tubes and tires for the Eclipse?
    I will sell you my Innova tires, took them off the day after I got them to put on the Vee Mission tires, they are like new with 3-4 miles on them. If this is ok to post??

Leave a comment:

• AZguy
    commented on 's reply
    LBS & internet are pretty obvious, hardware store & auto part store often have tubes & patches
    Last edited by AZguy; 06-07-2022, 08:08 AM.

• CameronOmnia
    replied
    Had a flat tire today. Where can I get replacement tubes and tires for the Eclipse?

Leave a comment:

• bwiesman574
    replied
    Originally posted by Neverlost99 View Post
    On the FAT BOYS stock they say 4.25. Did the 4 “ mission control work the same?
    The 4.0 mission's fit fine!

Leave a comment:

• bwiesman574
    replied
    Originally posted by Neverlost99
    I went with a little bit more padded but thin seed after looking at these big fat cloud nine seats. I pedal 90% of the time for exercise and it level three and move along pretty fast. I’m using biking shorts so a thinner seat with a little padding seems to work well. I think the rattling is probably the fork and you might just need to tighten it up or use the lockout function. Mine was very quiet for the first week and now is making some noise but I also have a front rack for my basket. Nothing to worry about I don’t think
    It's your battery in the front of the frame rattling, a little piece of foam weatherstripping towards the end, remove the battery and you should see wear where it is hitting. Roads must be really smooth in Cali!

Leave a comment:

• bwiesman574
    replied
    Originally posted by Neverlost99 View Post
    The silver aluminum bar ends are tapered. Do you think it’s possible to get old school climbing bars on the end of that taper? Has anyone taken this silver bar ends off and put climbing bars on?
    I took them off to try to get a bar end mirror on. However, they hold the grips in place so unless you wanna change grips you have to run with those bar ends.

Leave a comment:

• Neverlost99
    replied
    The silver aluminum bar ends are tapered. Do you think it’s possible to get old school climbing bars on the end of that taper? Has anyone taken this silver bar ends off and put climbing bars on?
    Last edited by Neverlost99; 06-06-2022, 03:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X