replied
    YouTube reviews have been appearing. Hill Climb Test

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Got a pic with knobbies?

• spoonf20c
    replied
    racked up about 70 miles on my eclipse already, lots of urban riding with no pedaling and all throttle. installed some cheap cst knobby tires and took it offroad, again with no peddling the bike did ok going up the hills. when it got steep it would slow to a crawl but still kept going. for the downhill riding, which is what i wanted it for, i was pretty happy with it. i just need to play with tire pressures and shock settings to get it dialed in. overall happy with the bike and im so ready to start modding it.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hubmotor ratings don't mean anything, it's just an arbitrary number set by a factory to attempt to comply with whatever local regulation they are trying to skirt. Just like how BBSHD is stamped 750W but at 58.8 pulling 30A that is 1764W.

• spoonf20c
    replied
    so it’s 1008w, my rear motor hub is stamped 500w, did i get the wrong hub motor?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Listing says 21A continuous, 48v x 21a = 1008 W

• KZM
    commented on 's reply
    I'm think a 52v battery swap if you want to keep it internal in the frame. 60v or 72v don't come in that size so you'd need custom and might burn out the motor depending on controller

• KZM
    replied
    Would 52v need a new controller or display?

Leave a comment:

• KZM
    replied
    The amp rating on the controller?

Leave a comment:

• KZM
    replied
    Is it 1000 peak or nominal?

Leave a comment:

• spoonf20c
    replied
    speaking of programming, can the top speed to this bike be increased somehow?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I can not speak to future policy decisions or whether there will be later updates but it is technically possible to update the firmware. This video shows it https://youtu.be/7oYHpgMwC-E

That is not to say the cable used in the video or the software or the firmware files are necessarily available or something that will be offered. But it is possible to update the firmware on it.

• CameronOmnia
    replied
    Will users be able to install later updates , if there are any.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Don't know what you mean by the firmware be manually upgraded

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    It is geared so should be pretty good with hills. Though if you are talking about extreme grades you may want to consider one of our mid drive bikes. Yes, the battery is removable.
Working...
X