Luna Monster Cargo Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Monster Cargo Bike

This post is for our new Luna Cargo Bike that we have sold in the past as a frame set and we are about to bring it live as complete bike.

This is for off-road use only and will use the big block 5000w cyclone motor and a 72 volt battery and will retail around $3000.

We are trying to settle on a name for this bike and have put it to public poll.

Please take a second to help pick us a name by visiting the polll here:

https://lunacycle.com/blog/poll-help...er-cargo-bike/

Click image for larger version

Name:	black mamba.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	723.2 KB
ID:	28170
    Attached Files

What do you have for a rear hub?

Comment

• Eric Luna
      Eric Luna commented
      Editing a comment
      IT is using a SRAM DD3 IGH 3 speed.

Brovo that is a beast looks great I hope ya sell a million ( it looks street legal to me?)

It looks like a K5 Cargo or just a 5K it's like Husqvarna has deginations for their bikes
    like SMR510 meaning Super Moto Race and the 510 for the size of the engine SMR510
    Or 5k-C or C5K now we are starting to sound like aircraft I am a aviator also
    Last edited by Green Werks; 02-17-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I love that frame and how you've outfitted it. It totally looks Mad Max. I decided to build my own from one of your kits and should be up and running soon.

Comment

I am really glad to see that this bike is available in one form or an other. How about offering it with a BBSHD?

Comment

Hello,
          What is the stand over height and dimensions for the luna 5000w Rhino cargo bike?

Comment

So how is the roll-out of this beauty going? I contacted your sales department about a month ago, and asked to be placed on the purchase wait list. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Status of Luna Monster Cargo Bike ? Also called Rhino?

Comment

Working...
              X