No announcement yet.

Luna Apex Bike - ask us anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no runarounds being given. That sort of implies that we're withholding it from you for some reason? These things just take time and unfortunately it's a very busy season and so we're trying to get as many things accomplished at once with very limited staff we have.

Comment

I now see on Luna's website the Apex is listed in Pending "These models will be available again pending ramping up battery production." Does this include pending order?? When can we expect pending to start shipping?? The lack of communication is unfair to your customers who have place deposits.

Comment

This does not include pending orders. It is only for future orders.

We simply did not feel it was a good customer experience for folks to wait so long before bikes to be made to order. This is a little premature since we haven't put out any sort of announcement yet but the general idea is that we will essentially be shipping all bikes with a low minimum lead time instead of several weeks.

Obviously for any pending order this will be prioritized, especially given that we have essentially lowered our pending work load. That's not to say that we would not offer full refund for any apex orders that are pending, we are fine with offering that. This is simply a way to optimize order fulfillment going forward.

Comment

thanks for the explanation, it make customers with pending order no doubt feel better. Still would like to know when pending order will start shipping again?

Comment

You are totally giving the run around. Originally quoted for 4 weeks after the fifth week I checked in and you said problem with the forks, so I said OK change to the inverted forks. waited another two weeks then you said it was a cause a problem with the battery production. And that would take an additional week or so to correct.. that was two weeks ago now 9 in total. now you’re stating that it’s because of the spring time rush. this is the exact definition of run around. There alot of people complaining about this company recently, I’ve read every single post here and every single review and clearly I’m not the only one that feels this way. I tried to have patience understanding that this is a custom made quality bike but your guys haveing attitude about your shortcomings just makes it look worse on your part. Just apologize and correct it. don’t get snappy with me because I’m calling out your BS nighvoltage !!! This is a thousands of dollars expense that people need to budget for and have put deposits for, Remember that.
            You’re basically calling me a liar high-voltage. I don’t work for flx bike, I have no reason to make false accusations. If I as a customer feel like I’m getting the runaround then respect that. I would’ve waited another few weeks but your remark is why I canceled my order resulting in a $7000 loss for your Company, not to mention all the other potential sales they could’ve came from my recommendations.

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
              HIGHVOLTAGE commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm just telling you what's happening and why it's happening. Nobody was calling you a liar. These things take time. We're not withholding them for no reason(why would we do that?). We're actively trying to get these out as soon as possible with the resources we have. They're being individually built and waiting on the batteries to be finished. That is just a fact, not a run-around.

If you can't find a more respectful way to to get your point across here then I'm going to give you a warning. Please tone it down.
              Last edited by HIGHVOLTAGE; 6 days ago.

OK, I understand your waiting on the batteries to be finished but, why can't I get an answer to my question... when will pending order start shipping again? I just want a ball park when I should expect delivery.

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
              HIGHVOLTAGE commented
              Editing a comment
              We don't have a ball park right now otherwise we'd give it to you. I mean, it's not going to take until the end of the year or anything but we're hoping to have everything caught up and out hopefully before the Summer season ends. We're just relaying what the builders have told us which is that the batteries are still being prepared. Email support isn't involved with assembly in anyway. We're just here to answer your questions and provide answers with the information we have.
              Last edited by HIGHVOLTAGE; 6 days ago.
          Working...
          X