Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know but we have chainring offsets listed. Take the offset of whatever ring you have, add the offset of the one you want, and see if you can go that further inbound. If not then you might need a chainring spacer.

• marcva
    replied
    Paxtana, will the Anthem frames accommodate a Blekkie 52t Bling Ring? I have a couple spacers in my toolbox. 100mm motor, of course

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    If you get a wolf it is possible you can mount on the underside, since wolf is shorter than is typical for hardcase packs and can be affixed directly with cable ties. May depend on the rake though. See our stance 2 for an example.

Leave a comment:

• marcva
    replied
    Picking up an old thread to try to get some information. I'm trying to see if anyone on this thread has a crusher with a *small* frame. I'm looking at a small anthem to transfer by BBS02 and 13.5 Mah battery to, but I'm not sure if the battery will fit in the frame. The new Luna bikes are built on the stance, which seems to have similar geometry, and they don't offer a small, which seems telling.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I have had this with various new bikes and scooters I have owned at the point where there's shocks, springs and stuff like that. At or near shock, bushings, suspension seatposts and suspension seats. As long as I can get 3-in-1 oil in the right spot it goes away immediately and never comes back. I'm usually fairly slapdash and just cover anything that's a moving part with it, if that doesn't work I just use more. Obviously this does not apply to brakes or chains but everything else is fair game. It may not be what some would call the proper method of dealing with it but it's always been effective.

• LordBinks
    commented on 's reply
    i hope it isn't worn out yet. only about 50 miles on the bike

• Sneakers915
    replied
    Originally posted by LordBinks View Post
    hearing another noise intermittently is the rear shock when it is under load. makes a creaky sound. anyone know what to do?
    Bushings and bearings wear out when loaded in the same direction repeatedly, you shouldn't lube the DU bushing at the shock eyelets if it is those, they're cheap and easy to replace, you can get them at Graingers or a bike shop.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Great info to know Matman! I've started a spreadsheet on usable chainrings so hopefully we can start keeping track of this info for others :)

• Matman
    commented on 's reply
    I went ahead and upgraded to the Lekkie 42 chain ring. Offset is much better and it clears the frame by only 1/8". Like all things, one upgrade requires another. The cassette was changed to a Shimano 11-42T. Derailleur changed to Shimano XT long cage and finally a new KMC X10.93 chain. The final result is a smoother drivetrain with very direct shifts. Top speed on a slight downhill is in the upper 30's. Definitely saw 38mph, and maybe 39mph. The bike is crazy fast and I need to keep my eyes on the road at that speed.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Could be bushings at the picture point needing a dab of grease, or some other spot that could use a bit of lubrication. Likely your local bike shop can take care of it if it's bothering you, this part is just regular bicycle components. ..and if they say they can't, maybe try a more competent bike shop.

• emarks
    replied
    Try it at full throttle and keep it at full throttle you'll see what I mean. Once the bike hits it's max speed and starts cruising at that speed still with the full throttle depressed it is no longer pulling so many amps so the amp reading goes back up

Leave a comment:

• LordBinks
    replied
    hearing another noise intermittently is the rear shock when it is under load. makes a creaky sound. anyone know what to do?

Leave a comment:

• LordBinks
    replied
    regarding the tinging/clinking noise:

brought to a couple shops for the noise but they were regular bike shops so they wouldn't turn the motor on and they heard nothing.

after riding some more i noticed it only happens when motor is on under load. usually on uphills or maybe also on flats if i'm really pushing the speed. always cuts out when in squeeze the brakes (which cuts out motor) still. trying to get to the bottom of this.

i'm going to try to get it recorded somehow and post on this forum. don't know how i'm going to do that though.

Leave a comment:

• LordBinks
    commented on 's reply
    that looks rather complicated

• paxtana
    replied
    I agree on leaving it alone if it's that close but since you have the latest advanced (the V is voltage, the A is amps aka current) if you wanted to you could tinker with it.
    Likely the charger is cutting at a slightly higher level of current than you want so it's not topping up that last one percent or so.
    There's a dial (potentiometer) in the charger you can adjust with a screwdriver to perfect it. Great thing about this revision is you can see what current it is cutting at by looking at the number next to the "A". Immediately before the charger turns off its charge cycle and it stops, this number should be very low, if not you can dial it down a bit more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X