No announcement yet.

Luna's Prototype Display...please give ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the latest on the Luna display? Any anticipated timing? Are we talking several months or years out? Or is something ore imminent? I’m strongly considering to replace my 965 display with something that will display volts at a minimum. Would love to know if this Luna display being discussed is a possibility anytime soon. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
      So luna is currently working on our own display for the bbshd and new bafang ultra drive.

What are some of the feature sets you guys would really like to see on this unit?

Speed
      battery guage (amp hour based)
      motor rpm
      pedal assist level
      average speed
      volt meter
      watt output

Those are the basic settings i quickly listed... now what more advanced setting would you like to see?

What about design of the display itself?

Color? or black and white? Color

Small or large? Large enough to show large digits otherwise they are hard to read in broad daylight and with the bike vibrations

integrated with light or throttle? Not for me

touch screen or not? Never

Open source or not?

GPS Maybe, depens on price.
      The information specs I use from the display are: PAS level. Those I would like to use but cannot in broad daylight, or the figures are too small: battery guage, volt meter (not very usefull if I could use the battery guage much better). Not usefull: average speed, actual speed (figures are too small to read while riding (vibrations). I use a cheap wired cycle computer for all related to speed including yearly compounding. It has big figures. I have a BSS02 on a road bike. I rarely ride on gravel roads.

Comment

Working...
      X