Luna Black Box for BBSXX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Black Box for BBSXX

Have to hand it to them. This profiler/programmer is chock full of features.

https://youtu.be/wP7qXvnVDUM

Providers of quality ebikes, electric bike batteries, motors and components at affordable pricing.
    Last edited by max_volt; 12-12-2017, 08:05 AM.

Oh, cool! Changes on the trail would speed up tuning so much....I'll watch and read more soon, but I think I want this. Well, I know I do, I think I'll manage to justify getting it ;-)

Thanks.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

A must have. Will it be updated in the future to handle the Ultra Drive system?

Comment

OK so I've had mine for a week, right on the bike with me. It's awesome to have. I can change a setting in 2 minutes and retest while I can remember what the old setting felt like, on the same trail. I've improved my tune more in the last week, than the prior 6 months. This isn't just a convenience, it amped up my testing capability a whole bunch. I used to do one tune per ride, go home, iterate.

if you like to tweak tunes, it's a huge help. If you just want to load one and use it, PC is fine. But, where's the fun in that?

EDIT: the touch screen works fine, I was mistaken, sorry!

having one memory slot to hold our own tune in the box is real nice.

I really am very Happy to have it.
        Last edited by JPLabs; 01-27-2018, 01:45 PM.
        Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• JPLabs
          JPLabs commented
          Editing a comment
          The touch screen alignment is fine, I was mistaken, sorry. I'm out on a ride now and no problem. Fat fingers, I guess.

• JPLabs
          JPLabs commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, my review is posted, not approved yet. FYI for those on the fence, I don't have ANY complaints with it. Great. Works perfectl

• artdrectr
          artdrectr commented
          Editing a comment
          Ordered mine Thursday 25th, looking forward to using it. Glad it's working well for you.

They're sold out on the LUNA site, are these obsolete now, or will there be more available? I need something, tempted to buy a windows laptop, but would rather buy the LUNA black box... I just can't find one :/

Comment

• artdrectr
          artdrectr commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried ordering one in Jan '18. Haven't seen it available again since.

I dont think they are available anymore, I watch too. Maybe ask in the product restock thread.

Comment

Working...
        X