Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luna product stickers attached directly to the product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna product stickers attached directly to the product?

Just got my BBSHD Eclipse chain ring and like they say on the site it is a work of art. The hub part for sure is. Slightly annoying thing is its got a printed label stuck on it and the label is the type that just doesn't easily peel off without leaving a lot of residue. At least it was stuck to the back side so its not really visible but I wonder if that was by design or just a 50/50 shot? If it was by design then someone knows they are using labels that don't peel off and still sticking them directly to items? IF its 50/50 thing then I feel bad for the people that got the other side and has to waste their time trying to remove it so they can admire what they paid for.

If the workflow really requires a label to be stuck to a product please be sure its the type that can be easily removed without leaving residue. Concern with those would be what if the product or even the label stock happens to be on the shelf for an extended period of time?

Alcohol is what I used ... on the label!
    BBSHD/BBS02B builds: IGH 1 2 3 4 5 6

Comment

Same thing an eclipse ring? Was it on the back or front? I'm sure if I worked at it I could get it off but I'm hoping someone at Luna will read this and realize its just not good practice to use that type of label directly on a product in the first place so the customer has to go through extra effort to remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by 73Eldo View Post
        Same thing an eclipse ring? Was it on the back or front? I'm sure if I worked at it I could get it off but I'm hoping someone at Luna will read this and realize its just not good practice to use that type of label directly on a product in the first place so the customer has to go through extra effort to remove it.
        On the back, partially covering a hole and if I remember a corner hanging free. Whatever glue / label they use on new credit cards would even have been nicer.

Oh well - at least Luna and Lekkie make the damn things.

BBSHD/BBS02B builds: IGH 1 2 3 4 5 6

Comment

Working...
        X