Battery bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery bags

Hi. Is there a eta for battery bags? My brother is going to add a BBS92 kit to his bike and the bag is the sole item I can't find anywhere. Keep the great work!
    Thanks

The Luna bags have been out of stock since July and I think were supposedly in production in September but still have not shown up as far as I have heard. EM3Ev has a bag. There was a thread not too long ago where there were other options mentioned but not as cheap as the Luna or the EM3EV ones. Many of the other bags not specifically battery bags or custom made are not quite wide enough so it really depends on your pack. If you have a really full size triangle battery you will need the special bag. If your more of a wolf pack size you may get away with something non specific but even an Ibrea bag I think is $50. I saw a Salsa one that looked pretty wide but as soon as I got close enough to see the $120 price tag I quit looking. Blackburn has a few different bags but I didn't look that close at them either.

Comment

There should be more battery bags within a week or two. They are in port already. Everything in that port is taking way longer than usual, think we had to wait 2-3 weeks longer than expected for our latest production run of X1 bikes to clear and I expect similar for the bags.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. My brother has filled his cart. He will proceed to pay when the bags are in stock. I'll be ordering one on the same order.

Comment

Paxtana can confirm but I don't think having items in your cart is actually reserving them so make sure you fill out the 'email me when its in stock' so you get the notice when they are back in stock so you can then complete your order.

Comment

Working...
          X