Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirForce
    replied
    There could be two possibilities - an error in the package or the parcel was lost. Although, perhaps there is no problem here, I think they work that way and you can get everything back after a short time. I usually try to always keep track of parcels on time. I liked this service right away. It was (and still is) very different from the ones I had before, and especially from regular mail. There are all sorts of embarrassments, I lost a parcel once, but I quickly solved it with the technical support of the post office. So I advise you to always keep track.
    Last edited by AirForce; 12-13-2021, 01:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Crf115
    replied
    Ok, seems possible. I'm just a little concerned that my only tracking number from Luna now says the entire shipment was delivered when I have only received my battery and charger, but nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• 73Eldo
    replied
    I'm not sure how or why it works out like that but mine was a similar deal. I got the motor n stuff a day earlier than the tracking said (a Thursday) and the battery and charger didn't come till Monday. Must have something to do with how they handle and route the battery.

Leave a comment:

• Crf115
    started a topic Luna Cycle Shipping questions

Luna Cycle Shipping questions

Does anyone have info or experience with Luna Cycle shipping info? I ordered a bbshd kit, received fedex tracking, and just had my shipment delivered. I received only a battery and charger. No bbshd, no eggrider....nothing else. I'd assume the battery would come separately, but now I have no info on the rest of my shipment. I also found it strange that my fedex shipment info listed 14lbs as the total weight. Should I be receiving a second shipment/tracking number?

Thanks for the advice.
Working...
X