Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://lunacycle.com/luna-giant-sta...pension-ebike/ Is this coming back?

Comment

Left offset crankarm?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        We keep reordering it but bafang just keeps sending regular ones. Even when we send pictures

We will keep trying but no promises

I'm trying to order a BBSHD kit but it seems all batteries are out except for the mini cube and even that one isn't listed separately - I'd consider buying two - so I'm looking for the Wolf pack or other 48v /52v 10ah plus options. Also, I'd love to be sure that if I order the kit plus mini cube tomorrow, it's going to ship quickly

Comment

Has Luna completely phased out the Hailong-1 (shark pack)?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        While this was always the intention to replace this with Wolf given that there are simply so many orders we are bringing back shark at least for a little while. 48 is a couple weeks away and 52 is a few weeks away

When will the apocalypse v2 be back in stock? Also, when can we expect the v3 apocalypse release? What changes can be expected?

Also Eric, your story with Luna is inspiring to me. I am a aspiring entrepreneur myself, and to see the development of your vision and team is quite exciting for me. I can't wait to see what yall cook up next!

Cheers,

Neil

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
        HIGHVOLTAGE commented
        Editing a comment
        V2 will not be re-stocked. V3 details haven't been announced yet but right now we can tell you that it's coming.

Lekkie buzz bars crank arms?

Comment

Any idea when the 52V PANASONIC 13.5AH SHARK PACK will be back in stock?

How about 48V PANASONIC 13.5AH SHARK PACK?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          While this was always the intention to replace this with Wolf given that there are simply so many orders we are bringing back shark at least for a little while. 48 is a couple weeks away and 52 is a few weeks away

Is the banana going to be back in stock?

What about the fenders for the banana? also do you stock the pegs or racks?
        Last edited by chaines25; 1 week ago.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it will be restocked. Coast cycles sells fenders and racks.

When will the Luna Wolf 52v Ebike Battery be available for everyone to purchase?
        https://lunacycle.com/luna-wolf-52v-ebike-battery/

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably within a few weeks.
      Working...
      X