Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry man, I do not believe so. Supply chain issues have actually gotten worse instead of better

We have a handful of banana bikes, but been waiting months for a container ship to offload our chargers

• AZguy
    replied
    Any reasonably economical fat-tire (26x4+) BBSHD bikes?

I know at least two folks that would like to move on something like this...

Leave a comment:

• badomni
    replied
    I would like a couple of cyclone 3k kits

Leave a comment:

• CvK
    replied
    Hi

Looking to pre-order a Medium Z-1. They sold quick. Are you doing something like you are for the X-2? Please let me know. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry friend no more of these for a (very) long time..

• carsonc1974
    replied
    when do ou expect the pedal version of the Fat Galaxy to come back in stock? I'm also interested in the wren fork option.

Leave a comment:

• hardwareunknown
    commented on 's reply
    All good, I assumed as much. I know logistics has been hit hard lately. I appreciate the update.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    No you did not, we are still waiting on the dock workers at the port of los angeles to unload the container. There has been an ongoing series of problems at this port for over a year, stemming from the pandemic, and unfortunately this shipment is affected by it. Hopefully it does not take much longer

• hardwareunknown
    commented on 's reply
    Wanted to check in on this. I signed up for emails on both so I'm assuming it's just taking time. In case they went to spam, I didn't miss the restock did I?

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Likely to be months from now. It is in production though.

• cland
    replied
    Curious when the luna fixed stealth e-bike might be available again

The most Stealthy bike on the market, with a hidden battery and discreet mid drive motor... this bike looks like an ordinary road bike but packs a big punch.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    We should have more of the advanced within weeks if not sooner from what I am told. If you want to be notified just enter your email on the notification box on the listing!

• hardwareunknown
    replied
    I feel silly. I'm in need of a 52V charger, originally looking at the Advanced charger. That was out of stock and I saw that the Mini charger was available. Thought about it and the Mini should work fine for me. Felt tired and went to bed last night figuring I'd order first thing in the morning... nope, out of stock in that time. Should have nabbed one while I could.

Any idea on when either 52V charger will be available?

Leave a comment:

• Eduardogb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man!!

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    This was not on order but we will look into getting more. Will probably be at least a month.
Working...
X