Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    In theory yes. However this is not usually practical. There is not a lot of wire length to work with and even cutting a few mm will make final install quite hard so you would need to un-crimp the crimped portion by hand

• Jakob.dk
    replied
    Thanks for that. Is it possible to use a version a controller if I change the plugs on it myself?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry no, it is likely discontinued.

• Rykoran
    replied
    Will the 52V mighty mini cube ever get restocked now that the wolf pup is out? I can't fit traditional batteries on my frame and 2 wolf pups won't take me nearly as far as 2 mighty minis.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably restocked in couple weeks, though I can't guarantee it. The controllers are 30a peak

• Jakob.dk
    replied
    When will the bbshd 1000watt controller version b be back in stock? Is there also the similar product in a 1500w?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I do not believe it will be restocked, or at least not within a reasonable timeframe. Maybe next year, sorry.

• Lennox
    replied
    When will the Luna lander fat suspension fork be restocked?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Should be couple weeks, though I can't promise it.

• glm
    replied
    Sur Ron front fenders

Leave a comment:

• JonasRO
    replied
    Hi, I want to order the Bafang HD 1000W controller VERSION B. when will it be back in stock?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sure if you want to send us your email address

• fanninm
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the ETAs! Is there a way to be notified when the bbshd 68mm becomes available?

• Jeffwalden1@me.com
    replied
    OK I fixed the problem.

I jumpstarted my battery, woke it up, by connecting the “output” of the battery to my lawn mower battery. They were both 60 V lithium ion batteries. That put enough juice in it that I was able to use the procedure that the manufacturer recommends when a lithium ion battery gets too low. That link is here hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDH9...&feature=share

Leave a comment:

• Jeffwalden1@me.com
    replied
    I bought a Surron Bee from you guys .... love it!

.... but the battery got low (really low) and the charger isn’t charging it. What should I do?

jeff 909 553-7555

Leave a comment:

Working...
X