X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouroboros_
    replied
    Hello,

I have an issue with my BBSHD that I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down to a bad controller. Any word on when BBSHD controllers will be back in stock?

Cheers,
    Aaron

Leave a comment:

• SilverFox
    replied
    Looking for a couple of BBSHD Wiring Harness 40 inches in length. I had purchased one a few months ago and can only find a 30 inch in stock.
    Do you have a date on the restock of 40 inch Wiring Harness?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely, though I don't have a timeframe. Bike frames have been quite difficult to get over the past year. I imagine we will end up having them manufactured like with the galaxy frame instead of waiting around for khs to get their act together.

• Rich_S
    replied
    Any plans for an aluminum hardtail mountain bike with a BBSHD like the old KHS ones you used to sell? Would love something that is not CF and not full squish.

Leave a comment:

• 73Eldo
    commented on 's reply
    I assume you want the Eclipse because of its increased offset over the stock 46t? If you are going bigger it seems like low gears are not critical to you so why not just reset the stop on your derailleur to lock out the lowest gears that I assume can't work due to the lack of offset in the ring? That way you can get out and ride while you are waiting for the new ring. I put a few hundred miles on one of mine that way while I waited for my Eclipse.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    USA production often takes longer, but yes it is in production.

• ee1337
    replied
    Guys I just want to say, hope I can buy that Eclipse 48T soon as I have no way to ride my bike at the moment :-( I know you said it was in production but it was a month ago and I'm surprised it takes so long if this is made in the US??

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Shouldn't be a super long time as it is a popular item.. likely 3-5 weeks

• jth121
    replied
    Hi, do you have an ETA when the 52 volt Advanced Chargers will be available for purchase?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    They were not in the HD shipment that just arrived so unfortunately we are looking at closer to 5 weeks on 02 :/

We generally do not do kit discounts on something sold out when the kit was purchased.

• Alaska Pirate
    replied
    paxtana,

Four weeks ago I asked when the BBS02 kits would be available. Your answer was 1-2 weeks. I am still interested in purchasing this kit, so I would like an update on availability, but I also have a question concerning discounted options. For example, I want a display that is not available at present, in addition to a charger that is likewise not available. My question is: What is Lunacycle's procedure for kit items that are not available at the time of the kit purchase with regard to a discount when they become available?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    This is restocked now

• paxtana
    replied
    Preorder for next X-1 production run is now up: https://lunacycle.com/x1-enduro-ebike/

Last edited by paxtana; 05-06-2021, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Should be any day now.

• SilverFox
    replied
    Waiting on you to restock the BBSHD 68-73mm. Need 2 units. When are these expected?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X