Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need a front fat 750W hub 135mm G06. When will they be back in stock? Bought a trike that was supposed to be 750W fat front hub. ordered without controller and display. Ordered 35Amp controller and display. Upon arrival motor noted to have the small plug and is probably the 500W like another vendor we know who sells it as a 750W. so I am needing a real 750W

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      I am told we are looking at a significant time before restock. Not discontinued, but not going to be available within the timeframe you probably want.

You are vip so I can get you a 10% discount on a bbshd if you want to change it to a mid drive? Not sure if that's an option for your build but feel free to pm me if you want.

• New Mariner
      New Mariner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the offer of the BBSHD Need the 750W with the plug that will work with the 35 amp stuff I got. If I can lock the rear end of the trike, I will add a BBSHD as well.

I'm looking into buying a mid-drive motor for my first conversion, but it seems like most of the choices I would use are currently out of stock. Do you know when the Cyclone 3000w or the standard size BBSHD kits will be back in stock? Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Both motors at currently pending customs clearance. They're at the port though.

At most we are looking at couple weeks, but will probably clear sooner.

Originally posted by chmod755 View Post
    Hello
    Do you know when the Bafang BBSHD 68mm will be back in stock?
    I saw the reply: 1-2 weeks.

OK, great. Please send me an email as well when back in stock.

Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, will do!

Will you be selling the ( triangle curly ) 41mm bb adapter again, need the 8mm tri bracket ..

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably not, sorry..we will be selling a different, new version soon though, a more universally adaptable design. Probably will be listed as pf41 variable.

Please send email notification when the Luna Wolf 52V Panasonic GA variety of battery becomes back in stock.

Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, will do!

Please shoot me a mail when the Cyclone 3K kit and a Replacement Cyclone 13T or 14T Freewheel with Adapter come in.

Thanks,
    m

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, will do.

Hey guys - I need a 68mm BBSHD bare motor/controller. Please add me to the list for when they are available. It looks like 2 weeks from other posts, but wanted to make sure I was on the list. Ready to buy another. Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay we will do so soon as possible :)
      Looking more like a few days at this point.

Looking for the fatbike mudflaps here: https://lunacycle.com/sondors-upgrad...-pair-sondors/
    Is this likely to be in stock soon?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably not.. It's been a year or so since we last had them. Sorry.

https://lunacycle.com/fat-ebike-kit-...of-connectors/ Fat bike hub kit please and thank you <3

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi it will probably be a while for this one unfortunately..

Looking to purchase a 72V-17.5AH or 60V-24AH Panasonic GA packs, I’ll be jazzed when either are backNstock!! Let me know, I’m ready to start flying again!!! Thanks for your time®️

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything is taking longer.

• mebgardner
      mebgardner commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, sign me up for notification of availability for the 52V 17AH rectangle soft pak. Thanks!

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay we will let you know :)

Any eta on your ACI controllers, just bought a cyclone from Luna and would like to get rid of the ugly brick.;)

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to say. We have the controllers but they need a custom harness, can't ship without it. We had multiple companies building them and it seems like neither passed QC, so we are back to square one. I think a month or more would be accurate.

Need to buy the LUNA ECLIPSE CHAINRING FOR THE BBSHD "are we there yet"?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, if you want a 48t. 42t are not restocked yet though.
Working...
X