• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for the 48v 24ah triangle to get restocked.....any idea when

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have to check on that and get back to you.

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, I am told this is in production, so we are probably looking at a few weeks.

ASI mac motor kit for fat bike 6t. I have two 20 inch fat bikes I want to convert. One is 60v 24ah and one is 48 20ah

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Should be very soon on this. We were just waiting on the harnesses for the ASI controllers. We finally got them in and the shop is wiring them up now. I expect we should see this listing made available again within a week or so. We can notify you once we are good to go if you want?

If you would that would be great . thanks

Comment

I'd like a luna-charger-52v-advanced-300w charger please.
      Advanced smart ebike charger charger has different settings to prolong your ebike battery life and charge your battery as fast as possible.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi they are on order, we should have them back in stock in couple weeks.

Would like to request that Sur Ron replacement seats come back in stock. One of my screws/bolts was stripped internally to the seat and now just turns and would like to purchase another seat.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear that..it will probably be a while for this one. If you want to pm me your email I can have shop notify you once we have it

Any idea when the standard BBSHD (68mm) & mechanical ebrake cut-off's will be available again? I finally got all my measurements done & laughed at myself for missing them by a couple days.

(also, is there an option to see the kit choices that are out of stock? As a newbie, I'm admittedly easily confused when I think I'm supposed to get a certain option, but I can't find the right item/word. Actually put me off buying for a few months bc I was having a hard time understanding what would normally have been available, since I couldn't see out-of-stock items. Little detail though, & could have been my own misunderstanding of the site, lol.)

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Standard sizes are 68-73, 100 and 120.

The motors should arrive soon, hopefully this week. Just waiting on customs clearance. Delays in customs clearance seem increasingly frequent lately. Was even worse during the shutdown.

• jahteo
        jahteo commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, thanks for the update paxtana!

• longtail
        longtail commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in the same boat as jahteo - lurking and measuring for months only to find the standard bb out of stock when ready to order. I'll join them in refreshing the page!

I have an offbeat question. Since you all do business with Coast Cycles is there any chance of getting a set of Mission Command Tires 20 inch in orange. They seem to be the only people I can find with them in stock and they want 150 bucks for the tires and 150 for shipping. The tires would be perfect for my white fate bike build but I don't want to pay more for the tires than I did for the whole bike lol.
      thanks

Maurice

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately I doubt we would be able to make that happen. We do business with them sure, but only like twice a year and it's a bulk order getting everything at once.

How are the Mac motor kits coming. I have most of the other parts for my build

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Not great tbh. I suspect that in trying to get the harnesses custom made from this new supplier that they may have messed it up as we are seeing an error code consistently. Inspection is pending, won't know more until then.

• Msim
        Msim commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll just smoke my stock pos in the meantime lol

Will you restock the Lekkie Bling Ring HD - 42T, Black?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes we will. It will take a little time though. We can notify you if you want.

I would purchase a 52v mini charger. Interested in eta for this item.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm not sure on that one, it just sold out. The advanced charger was restocked a few days ago if that's an option. I would say it will probably be a few weeks give or take on mini, but this is more of an educated guess than a solid eta.

is there a timeline on Double gear rear hub motor?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like we just sold out.. probably months on this one. I would recommend one of our other motors.

When are the Batt Man ebike amp hour gauges expected to be back in stock?

Comment

Any update on the 48 and 52 volt rectangle packs with the Panasonic 3500 cells? Specifically referring to the small ones, 11x3.5x3.25 I think.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi these are on the way and probably restocked couple weeks.

Hoping for an eta on 52v Panasonic GA 28ah Packs. Thanks.

https://lunacycle.com/triangle-52v-p...ge-high-power/
        Last edited by gcarter911; 03-30-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Most large capacity softpacks should be restocked couple weeks

Wanting to buy a "Cyclone 3000W kit" or a "TSDZ2 750w mid drive kit with shark battery"
        , any approximate time for restock of those?
        Last edited by h2k; 04-01-2019, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• djp1987
          djp1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          i also am interested in the tsdz2. i am signed up to be notified though, havent heard anything through official channels yet

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Cyclone's a few weeks, tsdz is probably much longer unfortunately :(

• djp1987
          djp1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          well, in that case i for one may have to go with eco-ebike when the time comes since they have them in stock allegedly.
      Working...
      X