Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline for these back in stock?: TRIANGLE 52v Panasonic GA 18650 17ah Pack HIGH POWER + LONG RANGE

https://lunacycle.com/triangle-52v-p...er-long-range/

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Most large capacity softpacks should be restocked couple weeks

KHS 300sf It is listed as ready to ship, but when clicking on the BBSHD it says out of stock. I imagine they are not built and your lack of 100mm BBS'HD is why I can't buy. Please get some 15 inch extra small frames. Even a newer 2018 where they only made the 15, happy to pay more. At six feet tall I love my two KHS 3000s, but the 300sf could bring the same pleasure to shorter riders.

Comment

Hello, I am writing here because my girlfriend is ready to buy a Luna fusion 680. She has her heart set on this bike and was hoping to know when it will be available? I am a Sur-Ron owner and looking forward to riding with her asap and perhaps purchasing a 680 for myself as well! Thank you all, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi. Unfortunately the 680 Fusion is not available as this particular bike needs a custom made battery.
        Actually pretty much every bike is unavailable right now due to the huge demand buying up all our motors and displays, so we can't build bikes with these parts. We will be making the bikes in "ready to ship" available in about a week when we get more parts and this includes a few similar hardtail bikes if that works.
        https://lunacycle.com/ready-to-ship/

When will this product be available for purchase?
      Providers of quality ebikes, electric bike batteries, motors and components at affordable pricing.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure that one will be restocked. We have our own socket set on the torque wrench listing, which is essentially same thing. If no torque wrench is needed just select the option for socket set only. As a bonus our sockets are also a little cheaper than the bafang version.

https://lunacycle.com/luna-socket-se...ng-mid-drives/

https://lunacycle.com/luna-fusion-fat-ebike-khs-3000/
      Out of stock? I want one with a front shock.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        This is available as long as you select medium and select the advanced charger. We don't have it with a front shock at the moment though.

I'd like to know when the bafang ultra magnesium mid-drive will be in stock. I know they are using it for in house builds and I can wait patiently but I scored a frame a while back I'm just looking for a time frame when I can start my build.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I do not have an ETA on this item, it appears that the shop wants to hold onto the ones they have so they may not be making this available again anytime soon.

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
      If luna is out of a product you would like to see restocked or know when it will be available again.... name the item here if possible with a link.
      bbshd 42T cyclone chainring replacement , ring only

Comment

Is there an update to the large battery packs?
      Im looking to get the 52v Panasonic GA 18650 24ah Pack.
      Thanks for being Rad Luna

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Big order arriving soon. I think a week or two going off the last ETA I got.

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        This is restocked now. Please note the dimensions have slightly changed a bit, see the pic on listing for updated dimensions

Just wondering when the https://lunacycle.com/bafang-ultra-m...ike-mid-drive/ ... Bafang Ultra Magnesium Motor Ebike Mid Drive kits will be back in stock. I want to start hacking and welding ASAP.. got the itch now I need parts. Donor bike needs new (most things) , should be fun.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, curious when the cyclone 3000w mid-drive kits will be back in stock? Interested in picking one up. thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Should be a few weeks on 3k.

Any news on the tsdz2 coming in? Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Not too sure. It's on order but we don't have an ETA sorry

• jakescheck
          jakescheck commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 for interest in this motor/kit for e-assist conversion of my Yuba Sweet Curry. Any update in the last 2 weeks?

Really need a Lekkie Bling ring 42T, any idea when they restock?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          No idea sorry.. probably like a month if I had to guess. We got 42t eclipse if that works.

I'm trying to purchase your Bluetooth 3000 watt ebike controller. Will it be available soon?
        https://lunacycle.com/60-amp-36-72v-...le-controller/

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope so, that's like my favorite controller!

I think a few weeks, but could be longer depending on what shows up in the shipment.

Do you have ETAs for the following:
        1. Luna Advanced 52v charger
        2. DPC18 display

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Advanced is currently in production. Maybe couple weeks.

DPC18 is in transit to us. 2-3wks

The TSDZ2 web page states that a 52 volt model is in the works.Is this still true, if so when will it be available? I have a bike and a 52V wolf pack waiting for it.Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Tsdz2 is weird. You need either one voltage or the other pre programmed in, rather than bbsxx that will accept either 52 or 48. Ideally we want to figure out how to hack it so it will take both so we don't have to custom program each drive and give customers more flexibility. So it might be a while
      Working...
      X