Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paxtana, I vote to make the TSDZ2 work with the Wolf Pack 52V then worry about making it work with the 48V packs.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll see what I can do

What's the expected time for BBSHD standard BB and liquid wolf batteries?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      BBSHD just sold out, maybe couple weeks. Liquid wolf is probably around same timeframe, give or take. Black wolf can ship much quicker if needed quickly.

Originally posted by handplanerrex View Post
    Paxtana, I vote to make the TSDZ2 work with the Wolf Pack 52V then worry about making it work with the 48V packs.
    Endlesssphere has a big thread on TSDZ2. It works with 52V by setting appropriate Voltage limits in the firm ware.But the open source firmware usually requires a different display, and/ or some wiring mods.
    There is an 8 wire controller, and a 6 wire non throttle controller in 48V. The other popular TSDZ2 mod is to run the 36V. motor with 48-52V. battery for over 90 RPM assist. Some vendors sell modded controller kits. Other than that it's a DIY proposition. Temperature sensor mod with thermal throttling is another popular option.
    https://endless-sphere.com/forums/vi...fb3&start=4875
    I bought a TSDZ2 rom Luna. But in Mid Drive/ Parts the only options are Cyclone, and Bafang. I hope they will add more support for these. Until then I have to go elsewhere for parts and Info.
    Last edited by Retrorockit; 04-28-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

ASI controllers any update. I think it may be the only high power controller that will fit in my frame space. I think it's about 5.5 inches. My two builds are in a holding pattern

Comment

Wondering if the rhino cargo bike is likely to be re stocked ever. And is there anything I can do to help make sure it is? Please?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny you should mention that. We are working on a version 2, integrating a lot of the design lessons and feedback from the first version. But honestly I would not expect it this riding season, it's more of a long term thing.

• calfee20
          calfee20 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is interesting. Before I resume work on my Rhino I plan on having another seat tube welded in in a different place. The one that is there is just horrible. Why don't you start a thread on Rhino improvements?

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know any of the details unfortunately, this was just mentioned in passing to me couple days ago.

Sorry if you already have answered this. Is there a time frame for the 13.5 ah Liquid V2 52v Wolf Packs?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like we just sold out so it may be a while. If I had to guess I would say not earlier than a month.

Comment

Hello - would like to request DPC-18 restock, Mine stopped working after about 16 months, Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi it is likely we should see this restocked 2-3 weeks.

hello when will the triangle pack 52v, 28a battery be back in stock? from luna cycles.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be restocked in a few business days.

Waiting for 28544 42 tooth Lekkie bbS02 chainring.

Comment

Would like to get the installation socket to get the BBSHD hood and tight on the BB. Please let me know when in stock or an alternative. Thanks!!
          https://lunacycle.com/luna-socket-se...ng-mid-drives/

Comment

When will the Luna Black Box be back in stock?

Comment

Mighty Mini! I've downsized my commute by an extraordinary margin and don't need to be lugging around my 17ah triangle battery on every trip, now. Thanks!

https://lunacycle.com/52v-mighty-min...-6ah-3-pounds/

Comment

BBSHD Controller - Version Bs for 1000W kit? Site is showing only the A's currently. Thanks!
              https://lunacycle.com/bafang-bbshd-1...nt-controller/

Comment

• paxtana
                paxtana commented
                Editing a comment
                These parts are in production, 2-3 weeks.

When is the Bafang Half Twist Throttle (left side) likely to be restocked? Thanks!
              https://lunacycle.com/bafang-half-tw...tle-left-side/

Comment

• paxtana
                paxtana commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe a lot of bafang small parts should be here within the week, so it is likely this will be restocked at that time.
            Working...
            X