Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, it looks like the 68-73 mm BBSHD is out of stock? The option just no longer appears on the order page. Will option be available again soon? Thanks!

EDIT: I see the response you sent to Suberban. Sounds like a week or so, sorry for the repeat post.
    Last edited by jimz; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah less than a week at this point. The shipment is already in port, just clearing customs.

Looking to order a Luna Eclipse 48T chainring in black for the BBSHD. Hoping they will be back in stock soon! https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-4...for-the-bbshd/

Comment

Any idea when the 52 v 300 w charger will be back in stock? Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi this has been restocked!

Recognize you are moving Luna Cycle toward building FAST, beautiful, value driven e-bikes but, is it possible that you will build some of the Luna Cycle Comfort Cruisers again? Say in the next 6-12 months?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, not too sure on that one, I think it has been discontinued. Might have something similar in the future though, and we do sell the kits to convert similar frames.

How is the wait time on the mighty mini 52v battery looking?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Not too sure on the wait time. Shop is working on it though. I am told it is a little different than the usual ones by the way. They did not elaborate but I would not be surprised if this is a redesign based off of Wolf. Have not gotten confirmation on that though. If that is the case it could be a month or so.

Any word on a launch date for the Dire Wolf Eric has mentioned in his podcasts?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish I knew a specific eta on it, nothing yet though sorry.

At a guess and given how long it has been since we last spoke about it, I would say it is not going to be several months but could easily be several weeks.

Need a Mighty Mini 30T for a BBSHD (Black Ideally). Web site wont seem to accept my email for re-stock notification. Says "please select all options". Pretty sure I tried everything.

Anyway, interested in any info. Thanks.

Comment

The link to Female XT60 to Male Barrel Plug says page not found: https://lunacycle.com/xt60-female-to-barrel-male-plug/
      Is it because it's out of stock? If so when will it be restocked? I need it to connect the luna advanced charger to my shark battery. Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it is because it is out of stock but we are working on producing more. In the meantime you can cut off the xt60 and connect the barrel directly to the wiring as shown on this listing https://lunacycle.com/solderless-barrel-connector/ just needs a screwdriver

Can I buy a Bafang Ultra shell now while the motors are out of stock? I have Frank the Welder starting a custom fatbike build for me and we need the shell. If so, can you provide the link to where I can purchase it?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry we do not have it. Usually bafang only sends one mount bracket per motor so we do not have extras.
    Working...
    X