Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Surron Bee from you guys .... love it!

.... but the battery got low (really low) and the charger isn’t charging it. What should I do?

jeff 909 553-7555

Comment

OK I fixed the problem.

I jumpstarted my battery, woke it up, by connecting the “output” of the battery to my lawn mower battery. They were both 60 V lithium ion batteries. That put enough juice in it that I was able to use the procedure that the manufacturer recommends when a lithium ion battery gets too low. That link is here hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDH9...&feature=share

Comment

Hi, I want to order the Bafang HD 1000W controller VERSION B. when will it be back in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Should be couple weeks, though I can't promise it.

Sur Ron front fenders

Comment

When will the Luna lander fat suspension fork be restocked?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not believe it will be restocked, or at least not within a reasonable timeframe. Maybe next year, sorry.

When will the bbshd 1000watt controller version b be back in stock? Is there also the similar product in a 1500w?
          Attached Files

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably restocked in couple weeks, though I can't guarantee it. The controllers are 30a peak

Will the 52V mighty mini cube ever get restocked now that the wolf pup is out? I can't fit traditional batteries on my frame and 2 wolf pups won't take me nearly as far as 2 mighty minis.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry no, it is likely discontinued.

Thanks for that. Is it possible to use a version a controller if I change the plugs on it myself?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            In theory yes. However this is not usually practical. There is not a lot of wire length to work with and even cutting a few mm will make final install quite hard so you would need to un-crimp the crimped portion by hand

Luna Fixed Stealth only shows small size. When will bigger sizes be available?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Other sizes sold out sorry.. more in about a month. We can notify you if you want.

Hi, I have an order for the LUNA stealth medium frame #83682. can you give me a status update on it? Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            They are holding it for you. It is a local pickup without any mods so you can pick it up tues-fri 12-5pm. Just drop by with the order# and the money and you should be good to go.

Ok, perfect. Will pick it up tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X