No announcement yet.

Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Surron Bee from you guys .... love it!

.... but the battery got low (really low) and the charger isn’t charging it. What should I do?

jeff 909 553-7555

Comment

OK I fixed the problem.

I jumpstarted my battery, woke it up, by connecting the “output” of the battery to my lawn mower battery. They were both 60 V lithium ion batteries. That put enough juice in it that I was able to use the procedure that the manufacturer recommends when a lithium ion battery gets too low. That link is here hope this helps

A quick how-to for jump starting the charger if your battery pack falls below the low voltage cut-off. Sometimes this takes a few attempts before the pack w...

Comment

Hi, I want to order the Bafang HD 1000W controller VERSION B. when will it be back in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Should be couple weeks, though I can't promise it.

Sur Ron front fenders

Comment

When will the Luna lander fat suspension fork be restocked?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not believe it will be restocked, or at least not within a reasonable timeframe. Maybe next year, sorry.

When will the bbshd 1000watt controller version b be back in stock? Is there also the similar product in a 1500w?
          Attached Files

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably restocked in couple weeks, though I can't guarantee it. The controllers are 30a peak

Will the 52V mighty mini cube ever get restocked now that the wolf pup is out? I can't fit traditional batteries on my frame and 2 wolf pups won't take me nearly as far as 2 mighty minis.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry no, it is likely discontinued.

Thanks for that. Is it possible to use a version a controller if I change the plugs on it myself?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            In theory yes. However this is not usually practical. There is not a lot of wire length to work with and even cutting a few mm will make final install quite hard so you would need to un-crimp the crimped portion by hand

Luna Fixed Stealth only shows small size. When will bigger sizes be available?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Other sizes sold out sorry.. more in about a month. We can notify you if you want.

Hi, I have an order for the LUNA stealth medium frame #83682. can you give me a status update on it? Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            They are holding it for you. It is a local pickup without any mods so you can pick it up tues-fri 12-5pm. Just drop by with the order# and the money and you should be good to go.

Ok, perfect. Will pick it up tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Any updates on the stock for the bafang ultra motor kit. I have been tracking this part for a couple of months and still no stock available

Distributors and builders of high power electric bikes and trail bikes plus parts

Comment

• paxtana
              paxtana commented
              Editing a comment
              It will probably be months. That motor is an OEM product we sell during the times when we are not building them on our own bikes, as such it is frequently unavailable. Sorry.

Will there be luna red machines offered in a large frame size?

Comment

• paxtana
              paxtana commented
              Editing a comment
              Hard to say, frames and sizes are dependent upon availability from the various sources we get the bikes from. I would say if it's not on the site at the moment then it is probably not going to be available within a short enough timeframe to meet your needs.

Hello Luna, I want to order BBSHD controller - Version B. https://lunacycle.com/bafang-bbshd-1...widget-wrapper. The product page does not indicate out of stock, but I'm unable to order or be put on notification list?

Comment

• paxtana
              paxtana commented
              Editing a comment
              The sold out option is autohidden, sorry. Should have more in a month or so.

Hi, I just wanted to make sure if I understood things correctly. If I live in Poland, I cannot order a Sur Ron X (https://lunacycle.com/sur-ron-x-bike...ack-edition/)?

Found a quotation somewhere on your website: "Please note that the maximum order value for international shipments is USD $5,000. Prebuilt bicycles (including scooters) cannot be shipped overseas."

Thank you in advance :)

Comment

• paxtana
              paxtana commented
              Editing a comment
              Correct. There are, however, dealers in the EU last I checked
          Working...
          X