Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we call the store or support over the net and pay for an order with out of stock items and just have it shipped when it's complete?

I know myself I need quite a few BBSHD components that Id like to have as back up for a trip next year but more than half of them are out of stock.
    Last edited by pure_mahem; 11-15-2019, 02:30 PM.
    2018 Motobecane Boris Fat Bike BBSHD Build

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Not usually, but for you we might be able to work something out if you want to PM me

Hi, I was interested in ordering a cyclone 3000w mid drive motor and I noticed that the site says you don’t have the 100 or 120mm bottom bracket mounting size at the moment, but that you’ll have it soon. Do you know when I can expect to be able to order a cyclone 3000w mid drive designed for a 100mm bottom bracket?

Comment

When will wolf batteries be in stock on the site? Looks like every bike that uses them is unavailable currently. Would you be willing to sell the bikes without the battery if they aren't going to be available?

Comment

CC Rider the pups are unaffected. The upgrade is on the wireless system. Pups are wired, not wireless.

Yes we are sending out free upgrades to all V2 clients. This includes a syringe of conformal coating to treat the region behind that wireless connection region on the pack. These are going out to clients in the 'salt belt' first since it is winter and they treat roads with salt up there. Then the rest will be shipped to everyone else.

Mayport might be possible if you want to email support@lunacycle.com and see if the shop will go for it. Usually the answer would be no since we get pretty swamped with orders but luckily you are requesting it during slow season so it may be doable.

Comment

• CC Rider
        CC Rider commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Paxtana!

• Mayport
        Mayport commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed the batteries were put back on option for the bike and went ahead and put my order in for the Stance 2. Everyone at Luna has been great. Thanks for all the support.

• superben999
        superben999 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh good my panasonic battery just caused a fire on mine and i wanted to get one of these 52v Luna Wolf Pup Battery Pack. i can't wait to get back on my bike especially in the cold winter.

Would really like to purchase a lareger wolf pup. Maybe 10+ ah. Also would like any larger pack with no mounting for bag use only
      https://lunacycle.com/triangle-52v-p...650-20ah-pack/

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        We will certainly keep that in mind going forward.

Will spare batteries be made available for the new Luna Apollo? As of now, there is nothing on the website indicating that they are available to purchase separately.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Likely they made some extras. We can possibly do one as a special order on request.

Any idea when the Luna Wolf V2 52v will be back in stock? Was looking earlier this afternoon and looks like I just missed out.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably about a week or so.

When will the Luna Cycle Programable Bluetooth Controller be back in stock? https://lunacycle.com/60-amp-36-72v-...le-controller/

Comment

When will the Luna Cycle programmable controller be back in stock? https://lunacycle.com/60-amp-36-72v-...le-controller/

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          We have a BT programmable 50A version that is in stock, basically the same thing. We could probably do a special order for it if you want to hit us up. I am not certain the 60A version is produced anymore.

Hello! When will Sondors suspension forks and 750w motors e in stock? Thanks!

Comment

Hi - when might BBSHD controller type B be in stock?

https://lunacycle.com/bafang-bbshd-1...nt-controller/

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            We just need to pot them, probably a week or two.
        Working...
        X