Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emulkeen
    replied
    Thanks, paxtana. I am interested in getting the Dire Wolf with the XT90 (and XT90-S adaptor). How should I go about ordering? Also - I'd like to talk to someone about how that would impact weatherproofedness (thats a word yea?). Is there a a good phone number to discuss with someone or a guide on waterproofing this external adaptor setup? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    The larger capacity softpacks are on order, not word on ETA though due to the ongoing situation.

On direwolf we have some that lack XT90-S, they have regular XT90 on discharge. Could probably arrange a special order of one of those and we can just send you an XT90 to XT90-S adapter, if that works feel free to hit us up

• emulkeen
    replied
    When will the TRIANGLE 52V PANASONIC GA 18650 24AH PACK get stocked? or the Dire Wolf? or the other high power/long range batteries?

Thanks!

-Everett

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm hard to say on that one. We got a bunch of standard size Wolf but not many Dire. I think we have some that lack XT90-S, they have regular XT90 on discharge. Could probably arrange a special order of one of those and we can just send you an XT90 to XT90-S adapter, if that works feel free to hit us up

*this is assuming that there is no work stoppage as may be affected by the coronavirus

• Redlab
    replied
    When will the Dire Wolf 52v , 21ah battery be in stock again ? Thank You !!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably a few weeks on that one. I am not aware of any plans to include a power switch at this time

• rck1229
    replied
    When is the Wolf Pup going to be back in stock? Also, any plans to include a power switch?

Distributors and builders of high power electric bikes and trail bikes plus parts

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    They are in production but there's no telling if it'll be a month or two before we have it back in stock. We do have the Luna wrench if that works for you.

• newton
    replied
    Will the torque wrench with the socket set be available soon? We learned that the wrench and the go-to shop tool (hammer) are not compatible.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    They are sold out, sorry.. shop's working on making some more but it might be a week or two

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably a long time on that one

• kmtrip
    replied
    Are BBSHD controllers out of stock again or is the website just not updated to list them?
    • If out of stock again, what is the ETA for type B?
    • If not out of stock, what is the magic link to order a Type B?
    Thanks! :)

Leave a comment:

• Rho
    replied
    How about an eta on 72v 17ah batteries?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully in 3-4 weeks. There has been some delays due to coronavirus. We can email you once we have it if you like.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably a month for this one
Working...
X