Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayport
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed the batteries were put back on option for the bike and went ahead and put my order in for the Stance 2. Everyone at Luna has been great. Thanks for all the support.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Mayport the bikes are available now

• CC Rider
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Paxtana!

• paxtana
    replied
    CC Rider the pups are unaffected. The upgrade is on the wireless system. Pups are wired, not wireless.

Yes we are sending out free upgrades to all V2 clients. This includes a syringe of conformal coating to treat the region behind that wireless connection region on the pack. These are going out to clients in the 'salt belt' first since it is winter and they treat roads with salt up there. Then the rest will be shipped to everyone else.

Mayport might be possible if you want to email support@lunacycle.com and see if the shop will go for it. Usually the answer would be no since we get pretty swamped with orders but luckily you are requesting it during slow season so it may be doable.

Leave a comment:

• Mayport
    commented on 's reply
    I was looking to purchase a bike right before the batteries disappeared off the site. Is it possible to add a discounted battery-less option for https://lunacycle.com/luna-lone-wolf...sion-stance-2/ ?

Also some of the bikes still have the batteries available as an option. Is this an error or could one of those be sold with another bike possibly?
    Distributors and builders of high power electric bikes and trail bikes plus parts

Our Banana Bike has an award winning Taiwan built bike with our BBSHD motor kit on it for the ultimate dependable thrill ride!
    Last edited by Mayport; 01-19-2020, 05:27 PM.

• CC Rider
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Paxtana, I just ordered a 2nd Wolf Pup are those affected with the same issue?

I purchased a Wolf V2 a couple months ago for another bike, is there anything you would recommend to limit the risk your team is addressing in the latest update? Thanks!

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    The Wolf design is currently being upgraded for enhanced safety and water resistance. Might be a little while but if so we are probably looking at weeks not months.

• Mayport
    replied
    When will wolf batteries be in stock on the site? Looks like every bike that uses them is unavailable currently. Would you be willing to sell the bikes without the battery if they aren't going to be available?

Leave a comment:

• JPeps
    replied
    Hi, I was interested in ordering a cyclone 3000w mid drive motor and I noticed that the site says you don’t have the 100 or 120mm bottom bracket mounting size at the moment, but that you’ll have it soon. Do you know when I can expect to be able to order a cyclone 3000w mid drive designed for a 100mm bottom bracket?

Leave a comment:

• thebootfitter
    commented on 's reply
    Any updates on black box availability yet? Thanks, all!

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Not usually, but for you we might be able to work something out if you want to PM me

• pure_mahem
    replied
    Can we call the store or support over the net and pay for an order with out of stock items and just have it shipped when it's complete?

I know myself I need quite a few BBSHD components that Id like to have as back up for a trip next year but more than half of them are out of stock.
    Last edited by pure_mahem; 11-15-2019, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Should be restocked within a few weeks.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Those got bought up real quick, hard to say when restock will be but I expect it will happen at some point. I can notify you once we got it if you want.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    That is likely discontinued. We do have a Luna version that is sold out last several months, not sure the ETA for that will be very soon though. Only tool we have in stock at the moment for this is the Luna wrench. https://lunacycle.com/parts/bafang-p...allation-tool/
Working...
X