No announcement yet.

Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will you have the BBSHD 68mm-73mm back in stock? Thank you!

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully soon. There is a shortage of trucks and chassis and drivers for the port of Los Angeles, our logistics provider tells us that is why they have not been able to actually get it from the port to us. Apparently backlog due to covid. I can't imagine it will take months, or at least I certainly hope not, but we were expecting it to have been delivered this week. Maybe next week.

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      These are restocked.

Hello, wondering if Luna BABE will be in stock before the holidays?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt it, but can't really say one way or the other.

Is the X1 going to be back in stock in the medium size?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely. Could be several weeks before it is available though. We can notify you if you want.

Any timeline on when the direwolf battery will be back in stock? 52V 21ah

Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm not too sure. They are in production so it could be anywhere from a couple weeks to several weeks.

X1 Enduro large frame availability. When might I be able to order a large X1 Enduro, or when do you expect those to be available next? The pre-order only shows small and medium currently. Thanks.
    Last edited by Brian99; 11-21-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah all of the other size large have sold out already unfortunately. Sorry it will probably be several weeks at least before we have more size large.

That's good news. It sounds like next year. Maybe I have to be patient enough to wait until Feb. or Mar.? It's a big purchase for me, so I want to get it right the first time. Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      I can notify you once large is restocked if you like

Any idea when you will have more of the gear covers? Mine is totally shredded and need to get a new one soon. Thanks!
    https://lunacycle.com/parts/bafang-p...on-gear-cover/

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully when next parts shipment arrives in month or so

Wondering about BBS02 availability. (including "bare bones" units)

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure but I would estimate 2-5 weeks

Hi I am eyeing picking up a Bafang BBSHD and was wondering if a ludicrous controller is an add on option that is possible? if so any idea on price for this upgrade? thank you in advance!

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell you what, if you get the kit from us and you want ludi later on we can sell you one when we build more, but as far as right now we are sold out!

• kdubz954
      kdubz954 commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds like a great deal thank you. did not realize they are sold out. now one other question most if not all your batteries are sold out currently. If i buy the kit sans battery would that still count as an actual "kit" in this situation? (just asking if i actually can free up the cash in the very near future and buy the battery from another vendor)

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      We just restocked the wolf batteries if that helps. But yeah the kit just refers to the kit not the battery

When will the BBS02 be restocked

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Roughly a few weeks

Any word on when the BBSxx 860C color displays will come back into stock? Just bought another drive and since my most recent motor for my BFD has one, I can't live without that ability to see volts and amps and watts all at the same time.

I bought the motor today for my new project.

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question. I am not entirely certain but hopefully a month from now. We can notify you if you want.

• MoneyPit
      MoneyPit commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please! I already signed up on the web site for notifications but if you have an additional avenue by all means please do.

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay we'll get back to you!

Hi can you tell me when the" Luna Eclipse ChainRing for the BBSHD" in black will be back in stock

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably a while on that one, I would go with a different color. At a guess I would say 3-6 weeks

Thank you, no hurry. I'll keep checking back. No other color would go with my Gray TeraTrike Rambler.

Comment

Any sense when the X1s (Medium) will be back in stock? I'm in SoCal, so I'm available to swing by and pick it up in person as well. Thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        About a month, we can send you an email if you want.

Hey Luna - Loving the Sur Ron! Any idea when the DVO onyx forks will be back in stock?

Cheers!

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Should be relatively soon, just waiting for more to arrive. Maybe a few weeks
    Working...
    X