Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Expecting the 28ah 52v triangle anytime soon?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Andy unfortunately we are not.

I need a primary chain drive kit. I prefer the louder 420 chain.

Comment

Please notify me when Enduro X1 Medium size is available. Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay we will get back to you

Any estimate on when the Luna Wolf Extra Magnet Mount will be restocked?

https://lunacycle.com/luna-wolf-extra-magnet-mount/

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably a few weeks on that one!

Interested in purchasing the SUR-RON, I see you are out of stock but I found it at another location in the LA area. It is more expensive but is available now. I always thought you were the exclusive dealer? Do you sell to other distributors or is this possibly a knock off product? I would prefer to purchase through Luna so I guess I’m asking if there is a reason I should wait for your restock when I’m not really clear when it would be or if places like Mars just purchase through you and resell with a markup?
        Thanks for your time in advance.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          People and companies can resell something if they want, and often they do sell at a markup. We do sell to some resellers, for example our buddies over at bikecraze in anaheim.

I don't know exactly the history of the bike you are looking at so I can't speak to the specifics, but generally speaking if you are looking for direct Luna support for the product you would want to buy the product directly through Luna.

Looking for a timeline for X-1 Enduro batteries being back in stock? THX!

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably will be a while on that one, we do not have a timeline at the moment sorry

Need a Luna Wolf 52V 13.5 amp battery. When will they be back in stock.
        Thanking you in advance for your reply.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          These are in production so likely in a few weeks or so.

68mm BBSHD is restocked

Comment

Hi - I'm interested in an all black 42t Eclipse BBSHD ring. Must be my bad timing but I've never seen it in stock throughout the last 12mo or so.

Please let me know when this will become available. Thanks!

https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-c...for-the-bbshd/

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, black face for eclipse is in production but will likely be months from now before it is available again in that particular color. Sorry!

I am interested in a Medium X1 . Some of the re-stock replies indicated that Medium would be available again around this time. Please email me when available.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, will do.

I'd like to purchase a 52v Wolf Pup. Any chance of getting more in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Not anytime soon, sorry. There were some plans to re-introduce it prior to the death of the engineer that designed them. Maybe it will still happen again someday but that was a setback.

• Sin Saint
            Sin Saint commented
            Editing a comment
            My condolences for the engineer. What a cool little battery pack. I hope we see it again someday.

Restock eta for the Luna X1 Enduro in Medium?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            We might have a few extras when the preorders arrive, if you want us to let you know. Otherwise it would be on next preorder round in like six weeks or so

• potluck99
            potluck99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Please! How could I get on a list for the possible extras coming in? paxtana

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries, we will get back to you at the email you used when you signed up for the forum

Also trying to get an X1 in medium, please let me know when one is available!

Comment

I would also like to be notified when the X1 in medium is available to order. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X