No announcement yet.

Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the Luna Eclipse 48T Chain Ring going to be back in stock with the black face?

I'm talking about https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-4...for-the-bbshd/

I only see lime green and purple.

Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there. While we do not have an exact timeline, it is in production.

Could be a month or longer.

paxtana thanks for the info... I actually have a Dire wolf battery !!!

Comment

Any timeline for having the BBS02 kits in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Should be within 1-2 weeks.

For those asking about the Surron Float seat restock, we just got a new version here: https://lunacycle.com/leather-float/

Comment

Any update on when the Luna Wolf Extra Magnet Mount will be restocked? Thanks!

https://lunacycle.com/luna-wolf-extra-magnet-mount/

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Might be a few weeks or so on that one.

When can I order a Ludicrous Controller, V1 or V2?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Currently the v2 is in beta and v1 is sold out. We can notify you when v2 is out of beta if you like.

• emulkeen
          emulkeen commented
          Editing a comment
          paxtana Yes please do notify me when V2 (or V1) is available for purchase. Thanks!

Hi Paxtana, hope all is well. Any idea on when 860c Display may be back in stock? If I recall correctly, the one Luna sells is the only one that would work with the X-1, correct? Also would the stock up/down/power button control work with the 860c? 860c seems to come with a bulkier control. Also, pls add me to list to notify once v2 Controller is out of beta. Thanks!

Comment

Do you guys think that you could do a video on where you, your business is at right now. Most things are out of stock so it would really help all of us if we understood better where you are going and what to expect in the near future.
        Thanks
        Larry

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately that is outside the scope of what the support team can provide.

As a summary I can tell you the business is doing well. We never stock everything at once and I doubt that will change; the specific products do change from year to year, but we maintain our focus on providing high performance equipment at reasonable prices.

Hi, will you be getting any Apollo or X-1 Ludicrous mode models back in stock soon?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Next x1 preorder should be up within few weeks or so. Apollo's waiting on battery production, could be months.
      Working...
      X