No announcement yet.

Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea when You will be getting BBHD controllers back in stock ? Also are Your programed By Luna Cycles ?

Comment

• brothergc
      brothergc commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting , on the luna website I can not enter my email address to be notified when its back in stock keeps saying " Make selection"
      Providers of quality ebikes, electric bike batteries, motors and components at affordable pricing.

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      That's because there's version a and b, you probably have version b if it was made within past several years. The restock notifier can't really handle option sets on listings though since it is not supported by the platform. On some listings I remove the option set so email can be left but I can also just have our team manually reach out to you if you want.

• brothergc
      brothergc commented
      Editing a comment
      shoot still not in :( oh well , guess maybe next shipment ! :)

Any news on when the Ludicrous X2 in a medium frame will be back in stock please?

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, we do not have a specific timeline for medium but can get back to you when restocked if you like?

• highrisedrifter
      highrisedrifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please paxtana that would be great. Question: Could I get a bike with a color 860C display that fully functions with the Ludicrous controller? I don't like the smaller black and white one that comes with the bike.

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok we will get back to you.
      That display is currently incompatible with the ludi v2 controller but I understand it is something they are working on.
Working...
X