• Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    replied
    Kinda depends on the standover height, and your inseam

Leave a comment:

• Mudman
    replied
    Any experience with someone about 5’4” tall on a medium ?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    We used to have small for that bike. From what I understand the plan for the next production run is to stop carrying XL and to go with size Small instead. Could be months before that is on the site though, the current batch has not even arrived yet.

• Mudman
    replied
    Any info on a size small frame Enduro X1 yet?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Fixed Stealth will be back early summer!

• cdcdex
    replied
    Update on the Fixed Stealth? I see all frames sizes are unavailable - I'm guessing due to covid-19 - but a time estimate would be golden, Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• emulkeen
    replied
    paxtana, yes the email linked to my account is good. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Sure we have a number here 800-881-4471

Let me get back to you on the special order. I take it the email address linked to your forum account is valid for me to get in touch with you?

Weatherproofing would be fine either way. The packs have the upgrade for the backplate, though we could send more if you like, and we could send some dielectric grease if you wanted to put a dab into the adapter.

• emulkeen
    replied
    Thanks, paxtana. I am interested in getting the Dire Wolf with the XT90 (and XT90-S adaptor). How should I go about ordering? Also - I'd like to talk to someone about how that would impact weatherproofedness (thats a word yea?). Is there a a good phone number to discuss with someone or a guide on waterproofing this external adaptor setup? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    The larger capacity softpacks are on order, not word on ETA though due to the ongoing situation.

On direwolf we have some that lack XT90-S, they have regular XT90 on discharge. Could probably arrange a special order of one of those and we can just send you an XT90 to XT90-S adapter, if that works feel free to hit us up

• emulkeen
    replied
    When will the TRIANGLE 52V PANASONIC GA 18650 24AH PACK get stocked? or the Dire Wolf? or the other high power/long range batteries?

Thanks!

-Everett

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm hard to say on that one. We got a bunch of standard size Wolf but not many Dire. I think we have some that lack XT90-S, they have regular XT90 on discharge. Could probably arrange a special order of one of those and we can just send you an XT90 to XT90-S adapter, if that works feel free to hit us up

*this is assuming that there is no work stoppage as may be affected by the coronavirus

• Redlab
    replied
    When will the Dire Wolf 52v , 21ah battery be in stock again ? Thank You !!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Probably a few weeks on that one. I am not aware of any plans to include a power switch at this time

• rck1229
    replied
    When is the Wolf Pup going to be back in stock? Also, any plans to include a power switch?

https://lunacycle.com/wolf-pup/

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X