Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you planning on ordering more of the 8" Bafang Throttle Extension Cables that work with the BBSHD?

https://lunacycle.com/bafang-throttle-extension-cable/

Comment

• paxtana
      paxtana commented
      Editing a comment
      8" has been restocked.

• g725s
      g725s commented
      Editing a comment
      Would have been nice to get some sort of update 4 weeks ago :-(
      My first inquire to Luna was about a month ago via support email and that got no response so a few weeks later I posted this here, and now a month later someone(you) posts they are restocked.
      Would have been nice to get an update when I inquired over a month ago. Because now I'm in the middle of splicing the wire. Plug and play would have been nice, but Luna didn't see it important to respond to my inquiry.

When are you getting the 52v Dolphin packs back in (GA cells)?

Comment

I no longer see the 52v Mighty Mini Cube Samsung Ebike Battery Pack 30q 6ah. Is this discontinued or just out of stock?

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Just oos we will have it again next few weeks

I need XT90-S connectors with pigtails

Comment

48v 17.5ah Panasonic GA Jumbo Shark battery pack, please.
        https://lunacycle.com/48v-panasonic-...o-shark-ebike/
        48v 13.5ah Panasonic ebike pack. Affordable high performance. Made with the latest and greatest 18650 cells for ultimate performance, light weight, and range from the leading supplier of ebike batteries in North America.

Comment

Hey,

Any chance you guys will stock the cradle/mounting brackets for the Shark? I broke mine and need a new one

Thanks!

Comment

Another vote for XT90-S pigtails. What is the situation with the Deluxe Mini Cyclone kits? Looking for a blue one. If I go thru the order process on a 'regular' mini cyclone I see it goes to backorder when I select the Kelly controller. Any idea on time frame?

Comment

What downtube mount battery systems are available at this point, other than the bottle?

P.S. Never mind - I was looking via the mid-drive kit form. I see that there are a few sharks still available on the web site, directly via the battery section / tab.
              Last edited by ncrkd; 07-05-2017, 08:22 AM.
              2nd build, 2018 Crust Scapegoat, BBS02 or BBSHD, Rohloff IGH
              3rd build, 2018 Crust Evasion step-thru, BBS02, Shimano Nexus INTER-3 IGH
              4th build, 2016 Salsa Marrakesh flatbar frameset, BBSHD, Alfine 8 IGH
              Other, Electronic throttle lock

Visit the forum knowledge base

Comment

• paxtana
                paxtana commented
                Editing a comment
                Please note the 52v sharks are preorder at the moment that's why they're not an option on kits. A lot of the hardcase packs people have been buying up like crazy fast but we're restocking soon as we can

• ncrkd
                ncrkd commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks paxtana - working on another build - order in, it'll be done when it's done, I guess (kinda like what id software used to say).
                Last edited by ncrkd; 07-05-2017, 12:53 PM.

What is going on with any kind of 52 volt rectangular pak?

Comment

are these going to be restocked? looking for the grey and red version.

https://lunacycle.com/luna-giant-roam-2-road-bike/

Comment

Will the Mighty Mini Square 52v, 25 amp 7ah battery be available again? Really want to take part in your anniversary sale, but can't use the shark packs

Comment

I am 100% ready to purchase. I would like to know when a Bbshd, dpc14 display and a 52v 17.5ah battery will be available? I'll pay to pre-order if I can get an in stock date. Please let me know. I'm so eager to build my bike but I don't want to go with components that I don't want and be unhappy.

If we could arrange this kit to be put together please contact me as I'd like to do it asap!

Thanks!
                    Last edited by Torreyjaye; 08-02-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It will probably be a few weeks give or take, if you want to go to the listings in question and put in your email address it will notify you when restocked.

Okay. I've done that for the battery. Any idea when the dpc-14 will be available again for the BBSHD kit. That is a very important part for me to as the new 750c seem to have quite a few unfavorable reviews and no USB port.

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry I don't have a more specific ETA than what I already said… It depends entirely upon Bafang completing their production run and it could be anywhere from a week to a month. I would probably just go with one of the freebie displays and upgrade to the DPC 14 when available. Not only can you finish the build faster but it's always good to have a spare for diagnostic purposes.

I drive longhaul for a living, and it would be great to have a sattelite vehicle to get around. Unfortunately, it seems many of your rear hub options are incomplete on your website, as well as possibly still short staffed for wheel building.

On the 1000w generic hub, the rear option is not available. On the Vector 5, many more options are flagging unavailability.

Will I need to go through goldenmotor.bike for reliable stock, or will your company have fully refreshed hub kits reasonably soon?

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Rear for the 1000 watt generic direct drive has been added back to the listing.

We have both front and rear magic pie and smart pie kits, currently we only have twist throttle. Both the optional thumb throttle and optional display are currently out of stock and it will probably be sometime before they are restocked but they are not essential for the operation of the kit.

When will 24 Ah 52V GA packs be available again, please?
                    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• paxtana
                      paxtana commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't have a solid date for the 24 but I do know we have a shipment of new packs in that is 28ah GA triangle, the listing still has to get made for it so we haven't put it up yet. I can ask Ashley to price one out for you if you're interested.

• calfee20
                      calfee20 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am interested too.

• JPLabs
                      JPLabs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Paxtana. I suspect that's an 8P pack. 98 cells is tight in my frame.
                  Working...
                  X