Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting bad. I have resorted to cruising 4th Street at 3 am: "Dude, you got any lithium battery packs?"

Comment

Wondering about:

1) Anniversary special on BBS02's
      2) Spare Cradles for 13.5 AH Shark Packs (Hailong 1)
      3) Lekkie Bling Rings 42T black
      4) DCP 14 displays

Also wondering if I can add items to an order that is "Awaiting Fulfilment".

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Anniversary kits should be shipping within a week or so. Not too sure about the cradles or the Lekkie. DPC 14 should be back within a few weeks possibly sooner although it depends on Bafang to finish the production run so that's kind of up in the air at the moment.

Does Luna have replacement front rim (with hub) for the Luna Banana with the CC Ruckus frame? Or just the hub? Talking to a local bike shop the 9x135mm QR9 hub would not be easily replaced. I am desperate for a new front wheel bas I just bought this bike and it is now unusable. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think so, sorry.

• Buckeyematt95
        Buckeyematt95 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry but simply saying no and you are sorry is not an acceptable answer. So does that mean if your wheel gets messed up the bike is useless? What kind of business does that? So in other words I have a $2,500 useless bike? How did Luna get the rims? Luna is making more of these bikes so shouldn't there be rims that are abailable? How can Luna sell something that is not repairable?

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        The bike is obviously repairable and any competent bike shop should be able to service the non-electrical parts same as any other bicycle. A kit conversion is the most repairable kind of ebike since nothing is proprietary.

You are asking about off the shelf bike components like fatbike hubs and rims which are actually not that hard to find especially for a bike shop regardless of whatever line that particular shop gave you. We did not build the bike itself, coast cycles did, we just did the conversion. If you have an issue with sourcing a specific non-electrical component you always have the option of contacting the manufacturer, or simply swapping out with other compatible components. You could probably find a 135mm front hub within 5 minutes of googling.

Originally posted by JPLabs View Post
      When will 24 Ah 52V GA packs be available again, please?
      I will ask directly: is the pending 28Ah GA pack a 7P 98 cell pack, or an 8P 112 cell pack (which I can't fit, unfortunately)?

I think 112, but maybe the cell capacity has improved and I'm not aware, so I'm not sure. If 98 cell, I'm in so fast my credit card will melt!

-

If it is 112 cell, then is Luna discontinuing the 98 cell GA packs, or will they be available again, and might that happen soon?

I'll grab one if it's available within next month or so - if that's plainly not going to happen, NP, I don't really need it, impulse buy for a specific event, I can skip it.

Thanks.
      Last edited by JPLabs; 08-09-2017, 08:23 AM. Reason: corrected 24 to 28.
      Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        It's the same pack design as the 25r 20ah triangle they just substituted GA cells. 14s8p = 112. Sorry man doesn't look like it will fit..

NP, thanks a lot for the help.
      Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

I need to pick up a couple of BMS boards that go in the 52v 24ah Batteries the same ones
        Gary I think you were telling me that they were plug and play
        How can we make it so.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          ok I will PM you

52v Jumbo Shark with Panasonic GA cells. I'll be purchasing as soon as they become available. Already ordered my BBSHD kit, now just waiting on the battery.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          We don't currently have plans to restock the 52 V version at this time sorry. That's not to say we won't in the future though.

When will the 48v 17.5 aH killer whale packs be back in stock? Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          We should have it restocked in a few weeks, if you want to put your email address on the listing it will notify you once we add it back to inventory.

Any plans to restock Shark Pack (Hailong 1) cradles?

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Not at the moment for the general public but if you want to PM me we might be able to help if you need one if it is for regular shark

Restock 68mm bottom bracket bare bones BBSHD please.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          They are in production and once we get the next shipment it will be restocked. Probably within a few weeks.

Hello Luna,

Please restock cradles for Shark Pack (Hailong 1) and Jumbo Shark Pack (Hailong 3?).

Thank you.

Comment

Hey do you know when the 3000w mid drives will be restocked, me and my friend wanted to make 2 fat bike cruisers and we can't wait to order

Comment

I want an Apocalypse Scooter. When can I expect to be able to buy one, and how long will it take to deliver?

https://lunacycle.com/luna-apocalyps...crous-edition/

Comment

When are the 3000w cyclone mid drives going to be restocked

Comment

Originally posted by Ace31220 View Post
                When are the 3000w cyclone mid drives going to be restocked
                Yeah I'm still waiting too. Was told over a month and half ago would take 2-3 weeks to come in. I gave up and trying to sell my battery until the chance of restock.

Comment

Working...
                X